Meet-Up.. Where WILL it be?

Where would you prefer to have the meet-up?

• Total voters

davidburke

voted Galway but limerick or Tipperary would be fine too but i don't know if i can get a bus to Tipperary though i've never had to

jhanniffy

Ha ha I sware....we were on the motor way and passed the turn off to Limrick and I almost hit someone....

Badbuz

i wanna say galway but i said that last time so im going to sit back not vote and let every1 else decide just like a democracy should work : )

johnny 85

i aint goin to dublin, i ll return with nothing. lol.

btw why is north tipp on the poll :rolleyes: did someone move ?? lol

i aint goin to dublin, i ll return with nothing. lol.

btw why is north tipp on the poll :rolleyes: did someone move ?? lol

Me!! Well not there yet but yknow - gimme a week!
You'll be grand in Dublin ya mad yoke!

And David i did the same with North Tipp! :p
Only thought about Dublin and Limerick bein easy to get to when i wrote that..

Badbuz

we shud get a crime rate list of limerick and dublin the two roughest places in ireland then judge it by which one has had the least shootings so far this year : ) sorry im just putting it out there lol

johnny 85

we shud get a crime rate list of limerick and dublin the two roughest places in ireland then judge it by which one has had the least shootings so far this year : ) sorry im just putting it out there lol

lmao. charleens not gonna like dat :D. hows u buz. long time !!

davidburke

lol maybe we should have it in the countryside then in a field::p:

SHUSH UP YOU!!
..and actually smartarse, Limericks perfectly safe! I've lived here 21 years.

Tell ye what - the last poll shall have Limerick and Dublin - since theyre easy to get to, and Galway to keep Pa happy.. Ha nawh, Galway since the majority live there sure!

So 3 options - Galway, Limerick and Dublin.. Hows that sound?

Badbuz

well we were all thinking it johny i just said id let it slip ha im doin grand and hows urself.not a bad idea either david at least we wont get shot out there : )

well we were all thinking it johny i just said id let it slip ha im doin grand and hows urself.not a bad idea either david at least we wont get shot out there : )

slap-logo1.jpg