Male/female; straight/gay

karl:-/

Waybuloo has the best point.. some people may use the net or forums to get away from sexual repression... But to answer your question, I'm male :) straight ow I'm so glad to finaly have came out.

MrJones

i wish i was a cat.
Me too! I actually posted this in my FB a few days ago:
4222012155553iwsmt.jpeg

But I'm not cat so I'll have to be happy being a straight male :p

dyingtolive

i am straight male,

i have questioned whether i was BI before because i think thoughts come to everyone, is a natural occurrence and men just don't admit it. I can find males attractive but i would not want to have sex or do anything with them.

There are stories of pirates of old times becoming gay because there are no women, but when they see a woman, they become straight again. Even dogs or animals try to hump fellow males.

I think its a scary thought for a guy, questioning whether they're gay or not or bi.
I have a gay relative so perhaps its in the genes. Perhaps everyone has it to some degree and it isn't their fault, does that make you gay or not? Maybe its subjective. Theres no real right answer.

I was also sexually abused by a guy though when i was a kid but i think it is not related.

Last edited:

dyingtolive

well many women like pirates like Jack Sparrow. i Think he is BI. So saying you're ever so slightly BI maybe will make u more desirable to women ;)

BTW also thought BlackSHeep was Male

Agent_Violet

well many women like pirates like Jack Sparrow. i Think he is BI. So saying you're ever so slightly BI maybe will make u more desirable to women ;)

I think a man who is open to trying things said to be pleasurable are the hottest men of all. he's not necessarily gay/straight/bi, he's just open minded and will try most things at least once. Not being strangled by the labels of society is such a turn on in my humble opinion.