Loyal's Thoughts

wasnt up to class again today. I really gotta try and go to the doctors soon because this stupid issue isnt going away and im just so weak and tired. I havent had the strength to do much at all lately. I have an essay due in two days that I'm going to have to write tomorrow because I've only been awake for 2 hours today and I already need sleep again. havent even been able to post much on here lately coz I just dont have it in me. I've been reading and liking, but just havent been able to reply much.. still around though, just lurking until im a bit better

giphy.gif

Hoping you manage to feel a bit better soon, Loyal.
That is a good idea to go to your doctor - as soon as you have some time to - and maybe get some tests done, if the feeling of weakness persists.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
wasnt up to class again today. I really gotta try and go to the doctors soon because this stupid issue isnt going away and im just so weak and tired. I havent had the strength to do much at all lately. I have an essay due in two days that I'm going to have to write tomorrow because I've only been awake for 2 hours today and I already need sleep again. havent even been able to post much on here lately coz I just dont have it in me. I've been reading and liking, but just havent been able to reply much.. still around though, just lurking until im a bit better
Yea I've missed you Loyal! 😊

LoyalXenite

Actually dragged my ass to the doctors on Monday. Well my friends mother made my friend take me to the doctor - it was either go willingly or be dragged there :LOL:. Went to another new doctor, this one was actually pretty decent. Depending how this situation plays out I may actually have a potential regular gp.. maybe.. We'll see how it all goes.

The doc made me go for some tests (28 tests! which meant 3 vials of blood, a urine sample and a breath test) and now I await the phone call to say the results are in and then I'll be going back in for another appointment to find out what the next step is...

On a more positive note- I have a couple weeks of no assignments due, and mid semester holidays (Im actually going to skip tuesdays class and that way I get two weeks off). Which is good because im just so damn tired lately.. Im sleeping like 12- 16 hours a day most days. So a break is needed.

Havent been on here much at all coz of this stupid illness thing.I keep meaning to come on and post, or I see a meme that'd go well in the meme thread, but just havent been up to posting. I'll try and do a couple today before I have to have another nap.

LoyalXenite

Well apparently the results for the blood tests and breath test are in and the doctor needs to meet with me. She isn't even waiting for the urine test to come back which of course has me worried as all hell that it must be something bad...

Currently in the waiting room. Trying to control the anxiety

LoyalXenite

Trying to keep your mind off the anxiety, Loyal.. but I know my luck, you've been in the doctor's office for thirty minutes.

I didnt see it til I got home but it still made me smile :LOL:

Thanks guys.

The results were all in but the nurse just missed it on the notes and so it wasnt as dire as I thought (or as my anxiety was thinking I should say). Results were pretty much as expected, and I have a couple things I gotta do (meds/ultrasound/etc) and another appointment tomorrow with her where we work out the long term plan. So nothing too bad. But not sorted yet.

LoyalXenite

OMFG HOW COULD I FORGET. Super Important detail of the doctors appointment

So like 8- 10 years ago, I was told by that bitch doctor that tried to lock me up in the psych ward that I was probably infertile. I accepted it and by now had long since believed it. Today with the results my fertility numbers are in the normal range indicating im probably not infertile (still a chance I am coz of PCOS and it can just happen, but odds are Im not fucking infertile)

Theres a chance I could have a fucking kid

it wasnt a proper fertility test, but the doctor sees no reason to think I am infertile and couldnt believe I'd been told that

I almost cried when she told me tbh

I still dont know about having kids, coz of my shitty genetics and poor mental health. but now I actually have the fucking option in the future if things ever come good for me.

LoyalXenite

I made the mistake of telling my mother that there is a potential chance that she'll have a grandkid after all... Now she is tryign to pimp me out. So far she had me google sperm donor costs and review all the males she knows around my age (not many lol) to see if they would be suitable donors. Now she is leaning towards me finding someone for a one night stand :LOL:

She chose to completely ignore the fact that I said it was not a "im having kids" but a "I could actually conceive if I choose to but I may never actually choose to"