Loyal's Thoughts

LoyalXenite

Also since im sharing pics have a pic of the moon rainbow I shot the other week
62888968_10156434818600745_104070983182188544_n.jpg

62485859_10156434814830745_4188377039620800512_n.jpg

LoyalXenite

Really gotta try and make myself do some cleaning today. I've rested from my trip and no longer have any valid excuses. I gotta get some cleaning done... I havent dusted or swept in a disgustingly long time.. like since the start of semester at least!?! I just hate dusting so damn much but it needs to be done before the rest of the list coz otherwise I'd just undo the rest of the cleaning I'd done.

So far I've done the dishes, put on a load of washing (got like 6 more loads to go coz I've gotta wash the dog blankets and bedding which is like 4 loads, then my own blankets and bedding are two more loads o_O), and I folded the pile of clothes in the clean washing chair :LOL:... I've still got a long list of stuff to do though.. a couple things on the list are waiting for a hot day (like washing the dogs and the car, those are good weather only jobs).

If only dusting wasnt the next on the list I could actually make myself get the rest done.. Making myself do dusting once is harder than making myself do everything else on the list three times over

tenor.gif

LoyalXenite

Welp I've done pretty much all I can for the night with the exception of loads of washing - which I may leave til morning after this load ends considering its pitch black outside :LOL:. The weather isnt good enough to wash the dogs or the car or mop (muddy outside means wet floors will just end up filthier coz the dogs go in and out a thousand times an hour). I did the tidying, the dusting, the sweeping, my bedding and the dogs bedding, the trash, the folding and 2/7 loads of washing with one more currently in the machine right now. I'll do the rest of the list on a warm day or once the washing is dry in the case of the folding... I'd also like to chuck another blanket on my bed but apparently the dogs just couldnt wait for one more blanket to go on before they all jumped up :LOL:

lowkey ridiculous to feel so proud of myself for cleaning but I've struggled for at least 2 or 3 months to do anything outside of washing clothes and the trash when its full. So to have finally gotten myself to do the majority of the list and the rest can reasonably (or actually has to) wait til tomorrow (or until the next warm day).. Im proud of myself.. and I can finally let myself play some video games!!

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Awesome Loyal! I love these festivals. I'm definitely going to next years here, going to camp there :)

Did you get dressed up for it?

LoyalXenite

Awesome Loyal! I love these festivals. I'm definitely going to next years here, going to camp there :)

Did you get dressed up for it?

Thats awesome, I should check out if ours allow for camping out there coz that would be awesome!

I didnt dress up for it this time, I almost brought my cloak but didnt want to lug it around all day coz it wasnt cold enough for it

LoyalXenite

Feeling so frustrated today.. I was checking when tutorial enrollments are open for next semesters classes and noticed theres a major timetable clash between my major and two other classes. So this means I dont get to finish after first semester next year but I have to do an extra semester. On top of that if I want to keep getting student payments I have to do an extra two classes in that semester (though that still wouldnt guarantee it coz the system is stupid and they prefer to not pay people)..

Its messed with my planned uni timeline, possibly screwing me up financially next year and possibly making me do extra classes that I would ultimately have to pay for with student debt anyway.. Im just so annoyed. Prior to checking I was only looking at two more semesters and was going to pick my last two electives for next years first semester... Now im too annoyed to even look at them so Im ignoring it for now in hopes that a timetable change occurs (rarely happens this late but has before) and then I dont have to postpone my photography capstone to next year

LoyalXenite

Went up to Old Helensburgh station today, the old tunnel is now a glow worm habitat. I forgot my tripod so didnt get any good shots of the glowworms, but got couple nice scenery shots.

67316685_10156502822530745_7350693990024347648_n.jpg

67061432_10156502822760745_6919328644707909632_n.jpg
66640609_10156502822900745_7914320997795233792_n.jpg
64787449_10156502823165745_802657983791104000_n.jpg