Loyal's Thoughts

LoyalXenite

I was worried that Xmas day would be hard for me being all alone and stuff... I dont know if its dressing up my pups or the addition of pizza... But Im enjoying my day alone... Jammies on, no bra, lots of pizza, cute puppies and Netflix.. I'm content with my xmas day this year... and the fact that it hasnt made me miserable has been a pleasant surprise

LoyalXenite

I got my car today! My dad came up and gave it to me! Im over the moon to have a car! Gotta try and name it now though..

LoyalXenite

Havent posted in a bit coz I've been flat out. I went on a spur of the moment trip down to the coast for a few days to celebrate having my new car, plus I've just had so much to do since then that I havent had a chance to come on here.

I still havent named my car, but I have decided that she is a female, so that helps narrow down the names lol...

I had a job interview last week, and I actually got the job!! Yay! Its a catering assistant role at a nursing home so hopefully it goes well. I am anxious about leaving my dogs at home, especially coz every time I go out my pups destroy things D:, plus I hate being apart from them. But I need money so bad that I have also been desperate for a job. So in summary Im anxious about it, but also happy for the job...

Nanita

Congratulations.. I hope the new job will be good for you! I know it can be nervewrecking starting a new job though, I would be really nervous.
And your dogs look cute!

LoyalXenite

I hate the job. I was told it was just serving in the dining area, but its that plus serving in wards which is horrible coz some of them are just laying there like zombies its horrible to see, not to mention theres one guy who just stands behind you, hovering the entire time you're trying to work in that area, I almost had a panic attack at having someone standing so oddly so close to me. Plus one man just poured his hot coffer on himself on purpose, right after I handed it to him, he later was saying we're all trying to poison him.Plus its also essentially 50% a kitchen hand role which i wasnt told about. Plus some of them try to talk to you and you cant understand them, some of them are yelling at hallucinations.. It was just horrible.

In all it was a really big struggle, and that was with someone working with me teaching me what to do, on my 3rd shift Im just expected to do it all alone. Im not ready for that at all.

Plus my car wouldnt start after work, I just really needed to come home and my car wasnt starting and I ended up having a mini breakdown once I got home, my pups had destroyed my set of Xena dvds (which are very dear to me). That was pretty much the final straw, I ended up sobbing on the floor.

Im really feeling overwhelmed right now, I was really looking forward to the job, I had high hopes for it, instead it wasnt at all like I was told, it was so emotionally taxing and I just hated every moment of it..

LoyalXenite

I dont know what to do, the thought of going back tomorrow has me so stressed my stomach aches and I feel like im going to throw up..
Im tempted to call and say that today was a lot more confronting for me than I expected and to ask to move my shift to wednesday instead so I have a day to process it all... but I dont know.. I just dont know what to do

LoyalXenite

Last night I called my gran, coz I needed to vent and cry and get input on the situation, and she said that if its going to affect me this much than it may not be the right job for me. She said to see how I am in the morning and if Im able to go, to give it one more day and see how I go, but if Im not able to go then its ok, and to call up and explain that the job isnt what I was told it would be, and that im sorry but I cannot do the job coz its just too much for me, its just too confronting.

Then my alarm went off this morning, just the prospect of going in was enough to make me feel like I was going to throw up.. I called and explained to my boss, and she wasnt very understanding of it at all, she didnt see a difference between the dining room and wards, and she didnt like that I didnt speak to her yesterday afternoon- even though she was in a meeting when I finished anyway so I couldnt have spoken to her.. I didnt fill out a time sheet yesterday coz I wasnt shown how, that was supposed to happen today... so I dont even know if Im getting paid for yesterday.. I gotta try and get paid for yesterday, then Im done with the whole shitty situation... Not to mention after the hard work and emotional stress over it all, I earnt that money.. But the prospect of calling her up again is horrible..

LoyalXenite

If they'd been honest with me about the role I would not have applied, I would have been fine with just the dining area role that they said it was (even with the kitchenhand stuff, coz while that was a little annoying, its just a kitchen hand role mixed in... I could have dealt with that just fine)... The job network woman who put me forward for the job said there was no going to the wards...If the job had been what she told me it was, it would have been different, it would have been fine. She told me the ones in the dining room were the only ones I had to deal with, and they werent too bad... Plus on Thursday I was expected to do the shift alone so I was expected to memorize everyone by then and everything that I gotta do. They ex[ected me to have memorized who they all are to know what they eat, there is a list of their meals, but i gotta know who is who for it.. On my third shift. Plus if you screw up with their food you can kill them! if I give them the wrong dish, like they are on a puree diet and I give them minced or normal they'll choke... and that was on the easy ward, in two weeks I was scheduled for the harder ward... they just throw you right in the deep end...

It wasnt at all like I was told it was.. It was horrible and I feel like I've taken a huge step back in my mental health because of it.. I was feeling ok before it, things were doing alright for me.. Today I just feel exhausted from the emotional strain of the whole situation.. I'll give it a few days and hopefully things start to feel a bit better again.. coz right now I feel so crappy

LoyalXenite

That feeling when you go to wash your car, and discover that your two pups have chewed the hose and its now less than 1/4 of its original length!

End result: 1/2 a car washed beautifully, and 1/2 a car mostly washed :bigsmile: damn pups... well at least I can see out of the windows of my car

LoyalXenite

(Also side note, I got paid yesterday for that day of work that I did. I'm very glad to never have to deal with them again!)

LoyalXenite

Im feeling so very alone right now. I need someone to hug me so badly. I wish I didnt live so *******ed far from everyone I know..

LoyalXenite

Im still feeling so utterly lonely and miserable.

I know what triggered it, but it doesnt make it any easier to bear. I just need someone to hold me and comfort me. My dogs are my only solace, but its me holding them... I need someone holding me..

LoyalXenite

I hate this ****ing town.

I ordered an item through ebay, today when I checked the tracking status it claims it was delivered yesterday morning. I was home all day and did not get any deliveries. No one came to my door and I checked the mailbox, there was no parcel, no a card to pick up the parcel.

So I assume the delivery man just left the parcel at my doorstep or poking out of the letterbox, and some ******* has come along and stolen it. I hate that I always live in shitty areas. That my stuff always gets stolen. I hate people so ****ing much.