Love you, sorry and goobye…

EgoZero

Hey peeps,
This is probably mine last post on these forums. I have been here not for a long time, haven’t done much and didn’t get to know many of you. But what I know, is that you all are wonderful, unique and great people. It’s really sad for me to see so many beautiful people struggling to find happiness, love and peace in life, because of some ****ed up problems that we all have. I am really thankful for all the time and support that some of you gave me and I do love you for that. I wish just all the best for you peeps and I hope that one day you will find happiness and that social phobia, depression or other **** won’t be in your way.

Probably some of you saw some of my last posts, threads and maybe hated me for them, thought that I am pathetic or felt sorry for me. That was some really negative ****, because my depression and life just got me really down. I am really sorry for such foolish acts and for bringing the negativity to forums.

So why am I posting this? Because I’m going to leave SPW. I really think such sites aren’t good for me. I spend too much time, which could be used somewhere else, on this site and lots of times I get my negative side out in here. So I do think that I’m really better off this site. What’s next for me? I’m not going to make suicide (atleast not for now) or quit trying. I think I will manage to find that little piece of hope and I will keep trying. I have some plans and goals set now and I will try to reach them by going slowly, with little baby steps. Probably I’ve failed before a lot, cause I expected too much from myself and tried to do too much at once. I won’t make this mistake now.

So from next week I’ll be gone from SPW and there are two ways for me to comeback here. I will come back here, if I improve my life and achieve what I want, then I will comeback to share my tips and to tell you what helped me the most. The other way is if I fail at everything, then I will comeback here to say goodbye before my suicide.

Love you, thank you and goodbye.

P.S. The suicide thing was joke. Probably…

Hmm, sure it's your thoughts, but you could move out of here slowly as you said and not drastically... I think you already know that things don't work like that, that one day you're with all this stuff, the other you're fighting. It's too extreme. But it's your choice and it's just my opinion.
Good luck whatever you will do!

recluse

Re: Love you, sorry and goobye…

You don't have to go completely, just take a break for a while. I thought about quitting on one occasion but i decided not to and i'm glad i didn't because this site and the people on it are my rock.

Krista

Hey peeps,
This is probably mine last post on these forums. I have been here not for a long time, haven’t done much and didn’t get to know many of you. But what I know, is that you all are wonderful, unique and great people. It’s really sad for me to see so many beautiful people struggling to find happiness, love and peace in life, because of some ****ed up problems that we all have. I am really thankful for all the time and support that some of you gave me and I do love you for that. I wish just all the best for you peeps and I hope that one day you will find happiness and that social phobia, depression or other **** won’t be in your way.

Probably some of you saw some of my last posts, threads and maybe hated me for them, thought that I am pathetic or felt sorry for me. That was some really negative ****, because my depression and life just got me really down. I am really sorry for such foolish acts and for bringing the negativity to forums.

So why am I posting this? Because I’m going to leave SPW. I really think such sites aren’t good for me. I spend too much time, which could be used somewhere else, on this site and lots of times I get my negative side out in here. So I do think that I’m really better off this site. What’s next for me? I’m not going to make suicide (atleast not for now) or quit trying. I think I will manage to find that little piece of hope and I will keep trying. I have some plans and goals set now and I will try to reach them by going slowly, with little baby steps. Probably I’ve failed before a lot, cause I expected too much from myself and tried to do too much at once. I won’t make this mistake now.

So from next week I’ll be gone from SPW and there are two ways for me to comeback here. I will come back here, if I improve my life and achieve what I want, then I will comeback to share my tips and to tell you what helped me the most. The other way is if I fail at everything, then I will comeback here to say goodbye before my suicide.

Love you, thank you and goodbye.

P.S. The suicide thing was joke. Probably…

I understand what you're saying. It's never good to stay on here this long, eventually yours and everyone's problems seem to cave in on you. I hope you do well after you leave the forum but suicide is never a joke dear. If you ever need help you should seek it but I wish you well. Stay safe.

If anything take a break and come back, it really helps.

I've felt the same way about many other sites that I'm on. I've deleted profiles up to 3 times before returning again, realizing I just wanted somedustance apart or awhile and Thats not a bad thing. Best of luck in all your plans and goals and we are all here if you decide to come back. It's nice to have people that can relate and most of us here can. Don't ever think of yourself as a failure, none of us are. We're all struglgling to better ourselves and whether we succeed or not, the fact that we continue to try is what matters most. **** SA!

And I hope your not serious about thesuicide thing. Of you ever get to that point please talk to one of us or someone, anyone. Your location says Europe I'm not familiar with European phone numbers (yep I'm a dumb American LOL) but you can always contact the suicide help line as well. -08457 90 90 90 and for Ireland: 1850 60 90 90 Maybe one of you from the uk can verify that those numbers are right? They look so different from numbers in America :/ I digress, good luck with everything and remember whenever you take 2 steps forward, take a step back and see what an accomplishment that was already.

Jin

yeah you can go and have some break...maybe youll find answers in the outside world that you cant find in here.... but the suicide thing its not good to hear.... i think you helped a lot of people here in the forums...and its so very dissapointing for them to see your letter that youll be commit suicide if you fail.... yes we are all trying our very best to change...i think its not late for us all.... and suicide.... its not the best option to end it all.....

mrb

theres no point in leaving anyway ....... cos you always come back just like me lol ::p:

losttroy

As Ahhnald always says, and Christian Bale in the last Terminator flick,Iiiii, or umm You'll be back.

Anyone who takes their life loses their chance to fix the bullchit in their life. And it CAN be fixed. Trust me. I was once lost. Now, I am found. And no, it had nothing to do with people in funny robes! They were in space suits.