love is so common!

Nicholas

It's pretty easy to feel in love. You just need to be attracted to someone, and you will feel "in love". You like them for some reason, and you might feel attracted.
However, that's the kind of love that often doesn't last, because it's just attraction.
The kind of love that lasts is very difficult to find. I am so afraid I won't be able to find the right girl in time, before I get too frustrated. I keep hoping one day we will find each other and merge our lives... *sigh*

Lorraine Manca

alright, ive seen a few posts saying most people are infatuated/in lust rather than in love.
heres my question. how do you people know that! i cant tell by looking at couples what their emotions are either way. so how do you know one way or the other!

alright, ive seen a few posts saying most people are infatuated/in lust rather than in love.
heres my question. how do you people know that! i cant tell by looking at couples what their emotions are either way. so how do you know one way or the other!

generally people in love have hearts in their eyes

Nicholas

You can deduce that from the fact cheating is so common and "normal", or from the stupid reasons why couples break up. You can see lots of relationships are not very strong relationships, because they are based on attraction at first, and routine later.

Lorraine Manca

You can deduce that from the fact cheating is so common and "normal", or from the stupid reasons why couples break up. You can see lots of relationships are not very strong relationships, because they are based on attraction at first, and routine later.

alright you win. i didnt think of that

There's a difference between falling in love (naturally)then deluding yourself. Its something that happens naturally, not forcably or made too happen.

U

userremoved

My question is just what the hell happened to this true love I hear about so much?

Silvox Black

My question is just what the hell happened to this true love I hear about so much?

It died long ago when humanity realized that love was yet another tool to control and manipulate with. It died when society was born. It died with the birth of ignorance. It died with the death of innocence.

LockieKermit

In my opinion, Love is a deep instinct humans have. It's not a "mental illness" or a way to control peope as other people have said.