List AT LEAST one thing you all like about your physical appearance?

Conspiracy

I have no idea......The school that I am in does not mix opposite genders. So it's just guys everywhere. So....I haven't gotten a compliment from a girl, and I probably wont be able to for a very long. Some of my female cousins have told me I look really great, without me even asking them. But then again, you can't take a family members' word for it. Meh

CZi

I like my eyes. :3 Lol and after using that emoticon, my lips too.

Note: CZi does not have happy cat face.

I get complimented on my eyes a lot, although every human eye is intricately detailed and unique, so it's a bit like liking someone's fingerprints. But fine, I like my eyes.

Rufus

I've got a nice build which I like. That and being really ridiculously good looking.

::p:

Eraserhead

I'm complimented sometimes on my thick hair, so I suppose that's my favourite feature? Trouble is, I have no idea how to get it cut!

Aside from that, I also like having relatively broad shoulders and a hefty build. But everything else about my body is rubbish...

SM1010

For the most part I like my physical appearance. For whatever reason that doesn't seem to help my confidence much in social situations though.