List AT LEAST one thing you all like about your physical appearance?

Re: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

nope....still nothing

Just saw my reflection from a distance and thought I didn't look too bad overall, certainly not like I usually perceive myself. Viewing close up just highlights faults, methinks. Other people surely dont inspect us as closely as we do in the mirror. :)

MollyBeGood

Oh noo LoL I have a headache atm but I have a feelin listening to this would only make it worse ;P I ment bewbies anyways!;)

where do you find this music??

Agon

My eyelashes. HAH. They could use some mascara, but they have no need for the eyelash curler. XD

sucettes

I could find a million things that I don't like about my appearance, had to think about this question for quite a while. I'm gonna say my lips. Because they are thick, nice and soft! And I've got a lot of compliments for it, and my smile. I remember when I was younger, one of my friends said that I looked like a fish and crap like that. Maybe she was just jealous. At least the boys doesn't complain.

Quelqu'un

Teeth, hair (not my natural thick, curly, crazy mess, but my blow-dried, flat-ironed hair), legs, feet, moles/freckles.

alwaysrunning

My arms are very toned as are my legs. Though i rarely let them be seen im very proud of them... guess working out does help ::p: