lets change faces

dream

If you could change places mind,body & soul with someone, who would it be and why?

JCS008

Hmm, being the paranoid creature that I am. I'd rather just keep everything about me, because if I did trade with someone and they did more with my mind, body and soul that I ever did, I'd be pretty pissed off at myself.

Natalie Portman, because she' successful, beautiful, confident, outgoing, has her head on her shoulders, has self-respect, is extremely intelligent, has lots of friends. I guess she represents me without Social Phobia.....

iamthenra

Oh most definitely Tom Cruise... Because look who he is with!!! OMG!!! Katy Holms is stunning! (As shallow as that sounds....) I have had a crush on her for a very long time... She has that "girl next door" look about her, that down home country girl. Although.... Hugh Hefner would be kind of awesome too! (for obvious reasons...)
3760731140_cf7aa02077_o.gif

butterflydreams

I wouldn't want to change places with anyone else. I just wish that I had perfect skin- less freckles and whatnot... Other than my obsession with my looks, I think I'm an alright person.

cainke

scarlett johansson...
she's beautiful, intelligent....

I agree on Natalie portman too, same reasons...

OO and if i could really be ANYONE, someone like Richie Rich... from Party Monster..
he's amazing. I would seriously love to be a gay guy.

Richie-rich.jpg

FOR REAL

Banned
Natalie Portman, because she' successful, beautiful, confident, outgoing, has her head on her shoulders, has self-respect, is extremely intelligent, has lots of friends. I guess she represents me without Social Phobia.....

i wouldnt like to be Natalie Portman, but id like to be with her (does that count!) :D

El.Sonador

I would say Hrithik Roshan, he is just awesome. for people who are not familiar with bollywood, here is a picture of him :

hrithik-roshan1.jpg

Moonie

Not so much an actual person, but I'd love to be like Penny Lane from Almost Famous. I just love how free-spirited and fun and and cool she is. I love that she can dance without fear, she can be herself, she can brush things off, take risks, be crazy, and just her overall fluidity of mind, body, spirit.

I wouldn't mind looking like her, either. But, I'd be okay with my looks - if only I had some Penny Lane in me.

AlleyCat

Oh I thought of someone else... Vanessa Paradis! I would be beautiful and French and have a private island with Johnny Depp. That's a pretty sweet deal! :D

Seriously though, I would just like to be someone that didn't let anything stand in their way of pursuing their dreams, maybe become a doctor and find a cure for social anxiety or cancer or Alzheimer's disease. I'd like to do something meaningful with my life and help others.

Apple Strudel

I want to look like Angelina Jolie!! (yeah, cliche, but she's one of my longtime favourite actress)

But I wouldn't want the burden of 7 kids and an aging Brad Pitt, HAHA!!!

And the life....I would like to hang out with Hong Kong Stars, probably a socialite.

Yeah, it's a funny dream

But what I really want is to look like myself but slim; maybe get a rhinoplasty, and a decent education plus a decent job that I really enjoy.

Last edited:

recluse

Well i just want to be myself but with confidence.

If i did want to be someone famous probably Dave Grohl because he's talented and he's also a really nice, down to earth guy.

madmike

Half of me wants to be an enlightened, blissful reencarnation of Buddha, while the darker half wants to be a schizophrenic psychotic joker to show the world :/ I guess i'm happy with who i am though, just wish i had more confidence and friends hah