Last movie that has made you cry

M. Night Shyamalan's rendition of 'The Last Airbender.'

It was so bad. I still weep for what injustice and savagery was committed on the near perfect source material.

MotherWolff

Banned
I can't remember the last movie that literally made me cry. Maybe I really am heartless or just hard as a rock. I dunno. I truly thought the crucifixion scene on Son of God would make me cry.....but it didn't.......:thinking:

jimmy75

I think the sixth sense is the last movie that made me cry. I don't usually cry watching movies though unless they've got sad songs in them. I cry a lot listening to songs.

MotherWolff

Banned
I watched Marley and Me last sunday. I cried at the ending. It made me think of my past dogs who went out of my life miserably. :'(

Earthcircle

The Butler. I was surprised at how crazy I went when Kennedy was assassinated (in the movie). I mean, it's not like it was a surprise or anything.

it's not a movie, but the ending to the futurama episode "jurassic bark" got to me pretty good the first time i saw it... and a couple times since then. i don't think i actually cried, but i probably could have.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I always feel like I could cry in LOTR - when Boromir dies, and when Frodo Gandalf and Bilbo leave with the elves on a boat right at the end...

Kiwong

The scene in to Kill a Mockingbird where Scout says "Hey boo!" With Mr. Atrhur "Boo" Radley. hiding behind the door.

It's funny bit I felt a lot of empathy for Smeagal in Lord of the Rings. Sometimes I feel like Gollum worn down by my anxiety.

Phoenixx

"The Fog" (2005)

I watched it a long time ago.
My favourite part was when the screen became pitch black and white letters popped up reading: "The End".

I cried tears of happiness...because it was finally over. It was that bad.
^ Haha, I understand what you mean. :giggle: That movie was just plain terrible. Eesh.

A movie has never made me bawl like a baby. I've yet to find one. Although I have my bets placed on The Fault In Our Stars, if I ever get around to watching it some day. I read the book this summer and I literally bawled at the end. Glad I was home alone at the time.

nodejesque

I cry with most movies I watch. From Pixar movies to old western movies... Just about anything. But the last movie I watched, I DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH because I read the book... And I already knew. But my sister made me, and it was The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas.

I cried. I hate crying in front of people, so it was especially hard. But that movie, like the book... Was a total downer.

PerseverareJasmine

I cry with most movies I watch. From Pixar movies to old western movies... Just about anything. But the last movie I watched, I DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH because I read the book... And I already knew. But my sister made me, and it was The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas.

I cried. I hate crying in front of people, so it was especially hard. But that movie, like the book... Was a total downer.

I watched it without reading the book(I still haven't read it yet although I want to) so I didn't see what was coming at all :sad:.