Last movie that has made you cry

Solitudes_Grace

So what was the last movie you watched that has made you cry? The word "cry" is a bit subjective. I know many people consider watery eyes and crying as two separate things, so you can interpret the word "cry" however you want.

Anyway, for me I think it was actually "Where the Wild Things Are." I guess the movie isn't terribly sad, but it made me cry anyway. I think I was having a bad day that day, so that may have contributed to it.

So what about everyone else?

Blabla..

I gotta tell you , i rarely cry , even if i feel the emotion coming up i usually push it back down .

But this video made me burst into tears , i don't know why , it's just way too much for me to handle haha , it's just this video , and the music , i can't watch it , it gets me every time

Cat tries to revive dead friend - YouTube

AGR

about crying,well almost, was on a futurama movie,dont remember which,but it was because of Fry and Leela.

Felgen

I cried when I was ten and watched Turner & Hooch. When the dog gets shot, you expect him to survive to give the movie it's happy ending; instead, the dog bleeds to death on the operating table in front of it's owner. This has to be the biggest mancry moment of all times in a movie. :(

megalon

A movie I watched on netflix a while back called Ink. It's kinda dark fantasy/sci fi. It starts off kinda slow but the surprise ending is just epic and moved me to tears of joy.

Ink (2009) - IMDb

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I don't remember the last time I flat out cried, but the last three movies I came closest to crying were Trust, Marley and Me, and A Walk to Remember.

Niteowl

Before tonight, I can only remember having cried watching three films: (MAINLY as a kid, obviously)

*Rugrats in Paris, when Chuckie didn't have a mum to dance with;
*Tarzan, when the gorillas lost their baby to the leopard;
*The Wild Thornberies Movie, when Eliza was on the plane to England.

Every single time. Tonight, I watched Marley & Me, and it was the saddest film I have ever seen. It wasn't a bad film but I'll never watch it again. For a so-called family film, that was too much for me.

Solitudes_Grace

Watched Grave of the Fireflies again. My, it must be the saddest film I've ever seen. Yet, one of the best.

You are right; Grave of the Fireflies is a fantastic movie. I watched it the first time over the summer. It made me cry quite a bit. After it was over, I just sort of stared at the DVD menu screen for like 15 minutes asking myself: "What did I just watch?" It was a brilliant movie, but it was also soul-shattering.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I think I started to tear up at the singing scene during A Very Brady Christmas. It was out of no where, and surprising I did considering the fact my dad and sister were laughing at it, so sensitive those two :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TryAgain

"The Fog" (2005)

I watched it a long time ago.
My favourite part was when the screen became pitch black and white letters popped up reading: "The End".

I cried tears of happiness...because it was finally over. It was that bad.

dallasthekid

i cried during pokemon the first movie when i was a kid, when ash turned to stone and pikachu trying to wake him up

bcsr

some movies make me sad or maybe a little teary, but rarely do they make me actually cry. one exception was marley and me.

yrf

Cast Away A FedEx executive must transform himself physically and emotionally to survive a crash landing on a deserted island.

Last edited: