kids

This is still a self-denying statement. "There is no abosolute truth / The universe has no final truth" can not be true, because within the statement it denies the existence of truth.

I will not answer this one. An extreme curiosity to what Silvox Black would reply with. Maybe counter with.

You have confidence. You are refusing to see it, perhaps.
You'll be fine.

Perhaps you're right :). I have never been confident in my life in social situations though (except when I was a kid) but I'm starting to get better in that respect. Hopefully someday I can be as confident socially as I am introvertedly (if that makes sense :p). It would be wonderful. I hope I will be fine, as being alone sucks!! Thanks man :)

agoraphobickatie

i have no idea how or if this will necessarily help.. but i like to think of kids as like.. pre-corruption.. when they say random things like "you have black eyes", it's a simple observation they have made. they take no time to process and think about it. they are as pure as they come. they see something and spit it out. they aren't trying to hurt your feelings, confuse you, or do anything towards you at all.. they're just spitting out words. it's crazy how simple they are... makes me a lot more comfortable around them. lol.. i like being around kids and am currently trying to get a job at a daycare, just because they make me laugh and smile. they're so effortless and simple. always brighten my mood. i don't know... i'm not some crazy child lover or anything, i just think it's nice that there are still some innocent people in the world, lol... ::shrug:: =/

I love kids! Well sometimes not so much, and sometimes they terrify me.. but mostly. lol. They're great fun! Good company and they always make me laugh too. Not to mention they are VERY accepting, and the way some of them have such open admiration for us 'older' ones around them.. haha it makes me feel cool again ::p: