Just for the fun of it: Which hot drink do you prefer?

Favorite Hot Beverage

• Coffee

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Capuccino

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Espresso

• Latte

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Frappé

• Hot Chocolate

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Tea (Green, Black, Herbal)

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Chai Tea

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Hot Chocolate

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters

Blinkers

Latte for me. Never more than 2 a day, and never after lunch or I just won't sleep properly. It also helps me to get the housework done quickly! I wish I liked tea due to the health benefits but I just can't do it, even the smell turns my stomach. Weird, huh? For the rest of the day I stick to water, maybe with a bit of lemon or lime...

Illusions

creamy-hot-chocolate_413.jpg

Ahh, that's the stuff. :D All the coffees listed are great and all but I prefer them cold or ice-blended.

Daz

Usually just boring old tea. Milk no sugar... And a whole packet of HobNobs :D

To be different i bought a packet of Twinings - Blackcurrant, Ginseng and Vanilla .. Herbal Tea

..which is quite refreshing

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I said other, and by other I mean none of them. The only hot liquid I like is that of broth and chowder, and other soup liquids. I like my drinks to be cold, even in the winter time when it's freezing out.

WeirdyMcGee

Chai Tea latte is one of my favourite treats.

I mostly just drink water these days- some veg/fruit juice- sometimes I'll make some green iced tea.
I'll drink coffee maybe once a month when I go shopping with mom but I prefer it black and iced. No hot coffee for me.
When I was a teenager, I used to drink cappuccino and espresso on a daily basis because I figured it was impossible for me to fall asleep, anyways-- so I might as well have energy for when I'm awake for days and days, right?

1BlackSheep

I said other, and by other I mean none of them. The only hot liquid I like is that of broth and chowder, and other soup liquids. I like my drinks to be cold, even in the winter time when it's freezing out.
+1 on that! I'm not a fan of hot drinks. I drink Diet Coke with ice year-round!

Kat

it would have to be hot chocolate but I don't drink many hot drinks i'm addicted to coca cola which isn't good my teeth will probably be rotten if I continue.

My standard drink is a mixture of milo, coffee, hot chocolate (& sugar). With no hot chocolate i call it a "moffee" (milo-coffee). Now it's just plain complex & excessive - like me. Perhaps "mochee"??