Just for the fun of it: Which hot drink do you prefer?

Favorite Hot Beverage

• Coffee

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Capuccino

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Espresso

• Latte

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Frappé

• Hot Chocolate

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Tea (Green, Black, Herbal)

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Chai Tea

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Hot Chocolate

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters

J.Christine.89

I personally prefer tea (can be black or green) over any other hot beverage. I usually sweeten with honey and sugar. The only problem is that tea tends to stain teeth so I have to stay on top of cleaning my teeth regularly.

What about you?

J.Christine.89

I just realized I posted hot chocolate twice... sorry about that... I meant to post "hot cider" in place of one of those...

Feathers

cocoa or herbal tea (mint or something, depends on the day..)

hot wine is yummy too, for rare occasions (merry December or such :))

I like latte/capuccino/coffee sometimes too, but drink it rarely (makes me a bit edgy/frazzled possibly.. and I don't want to get addicted :D)
even green tea made me frazzled.. (maybe I drank it in too big amounts...) so I stay away..

So it just depends on the mood, I guess :)

vichyssoise

I just like some nice tea. Like rooibos or peppermint tea or something like that. :) *slurp* Not a big fan of coffee.

J.Christine.89

cocoa or herbal tea (mint or something, depends on the day..)

hot wine is yummy too, for rare occasions (merry December or such :))

I like latte/capuccino/coffee sometimes too, but drink it rarely (makes me a bit edgy/frazzled possibly.. and I don't want to get addicted :D)
even green tea made me frazzled.. (maybe I drank it in too big amounts...) so I stay away..

So it just depends on the mood, I guess :)

Interesting... I never knew that wine could be served hot! Will have to try some time, as long as it's a sweet wine :)

Silvox Black

A cup of English Breakfast tea was something I found to be quite invigorating. Such a shame I have little time to drink tea during my day.

J.Christine.89

Making Turkish black tea like the turks

Try it, if you can find the tea that is. Luckily I don't have to travel to Turkey for it, just a small turkish shop up the road from me.

This is interesting! I would try it... if only we actually HAD Turkish shops in the US! lol I'm limited to a small selection of Dutch, English, authentic Italian, and Spanish foods where I live. And it's all within the same grocery store lol

This is interesting! I would try it... if only we actually HAD Turkish shops in the US! lol I'm limited to a small selection of Dutch, English, authentic Italian, and Spanish foods where I live. And it's all within the same grocery store lol

Where I live people only eat English food, even though we have EVERYTHING here in the UK (Influx of immigration). Annoys me when people don't want to try something new, which is quite common here in the UK.

J.Christine.89

Where I live people only eat English food, even though we have EVERYTHING here in the UK (Influx of immigration). Annoys me when people don't want to try something new, which is quite common here in the UK.

Oh, now that is too bad! I personally LOVE trying all sorts of new foods. You never know what you might've missed out on if you don't try something!

Oh, now that is too bad! I personally LOVE trying all sorts of new foods. You never know what you might've missed out on if you don't try something!

I know man, every time I have been abroad I always try the food, got a friend that just looks for an English Chippy while he's in Spain...makes no sense. :mad:

J.Christine.89

I know man, every time I have been abroad I always try the food, got a friend that just looks for an English Chippy while he's in Spain...makes no sense. :mad:

No it doesn't make any sense at all! You travel to another country to experience new foods and different culture, right? That is pretty much the whole point! That's too bad for him! He doesn't know what he's missing out on