Jack White

iamthenra

What instrument does he play? If he's a drummer, then he is good in my book! Love percussionist's... of course I am a bit biased since I also play the drums. Not very well either, but I do play the drums.... :D

Lorraine Manca

What instrument does he play? If he's a drummer, then he is good in my book! Love percussionist's... of course I am a bit biased since I also play the drums. Not very well either, but I do play the drums.... :D

he does indeed play the drums, especially in the dead weather

worrywort

Jack White is insanely good! He's a MASSIVE inspiration to me! It's like he's figured something out that the rest of us haven't.....like he's found some kind of natural instinct inside of him and has just run with it to its full potential....he's just amazing to watch....everything he touches turns to gold....I could go on all day praising Jack White, he really is that good! Probably the coolest man alive right now!

YouTube - The White Stripes - Instinct Blues - KCRW

Lorraine Manca

Jack White is insanely good! He's a MASSIVE inspiration to me! It's like he's figured something out that the rest of us haven't.....like he's found some kind of natural instinct inside of him and has just run with it to its full potential....he's just amazing to watch....everything he touches turns to gold....I could go on all day praising Jack White, he really is that good! Probably the coolest man alive right now!

YouTube - The White Stripes - Instinct Blues - KCRW

i agree! he's like a dense mass of pure creativity. come on spw, show Jack White some love, theres got to more than us three!