It's not like I'm imagining things

OceanMist

I just hate how I have good qualities that never get noticed. I'm a good guy who has the ability to treat a woman with love and respect. I am a great listener too. I'm very fluent with the English language. I am sympathetic to problems people have and have the ability to make someone feel better when they are feeling down.

I probably have more qualities that I don't even realize. It's such a shame that these qualities are mostly wasted.

I want to be able to share these qualities with a woman that I love. It's terrible that I have never been able to do this. It hurts deeply inside.

It's so unfortunate that people such as myself have gone so long without ever having a woman to love that we are attracted to.

Last edited:
I think it was a little defensive on her part because she'd had many partners and was feeling embarrassed about revealing that to you when she realised you'd only had one. It's highly likely she was afraid you'd judge her, so she beat you to it.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having been only in one relationship or with being in no relationships. It's totally irrelevant don't worry.:)

Kiwong

I am honestly happiest in my own company. It is when I am around people I feel most lonely. People want to connect, but everyone is so different that to connect requires sticking together docking components of infinite complexity. It is truly amazing, I think, that people connect and stay connected. It really is a miracle.