Isn't food the greatest thing on this Earth?

xsapx

I think i would be so happy if my stomach is full everyday. If i were rich and have a butler to cook whatever i want to eat. I think many people would be happy if they can have whatever they want to eat, any time of the day. SO what makes you happy?

Masychefx2

Banned
money, i can buy ferrari 430 one in red one in black a mansion

buy any stuff i want without working out when i can afford to buy it

those who say money doesnt make you happy well it would make me happy lol

DanFC

A soul mate. An infinite supply of all the different kinds of chocolate in different modalities of the world is a close second though :D

Apple Strudel

Hehe, food is indeed the greatest thing on Earth! Now if I could actually dine on the best and hottest curries in the world with fish.

mrb

yep i also love my food , wouldnt like a butler lol i like cooking my own food ..

Krista

I don't know if it's the greatest thing in the world but I just made the most banging soup ever and it taste pretty close to the greatest thing :rolleyes:

Pink_Paula

I could quite happily live without food, i've never been a big eater and what i do eat is so bland it doesn't seem worth eating, i'd love to have a pill that i could take instead of having to actually eat lol

lunarla

we actually spend 30-40 years of our life asleep seems a waste

What keeps us going can't be a waste, I suppose. And even if I don't remember the happenings of my sleep (dreams) always, I'm glad to have them. If you were to be able to lucid dream on a continual basis, it probably wouldn't seem like such a waste!

Also, I find the preparation of food very enjoyable too. But eating it is especially good. Spicy food, mmmmmmz.

agoraphobickatie

i do love food, but i'm a picky eater... i hate the so-full-you-feel-sick feeling after you eat too much, though!! ughhh!! haha :)

i have to say i might love sleep more than i love food, though... man, i LOVE sleep! i'm a vivid dreamer, so sleeping is like entering another life for me. i have several dreams a night and remember them when i wake up and think about them throughout the day, most of my dreams make me smile :) haha.. a lot of the time they are like movies, with a plot and everything! and i'm either seeing the movie play out, or i'm in the movie, and sometimes i switch back and forth from watching and being in it... i could go on forever about my dreams! haha... yeah, i definitely love sleep more than food! lol

philly2bits

i have to say i might love sleep more than i love food, though... man, i LOVE sleep! i'm a vivid dreamer, so sleeping is like entering another life for me. i have several dreams a night and remember them when i wake up and think about them throughout the day, most of my dreams make me smile :) haha.. a lot of the time they are like movies, with a plot and everything! and i'm either seeing the movie play out, or i'm in the movie, and sometimes i switch back and forth from watching and being in it... i could go on forever about my dreams! haha... yeah, i definitely love sleep more than food! lol

I have you beat. In most of my dreams I am eating. 2 birds with one stone :D

agoraphobickatie

I have you beat. In most of my dreams I am eating. 2 birds with one stone :D

haha that's awesome!!! has to mean something! lol.. i go through phases where in most of my dreams something happens that's the same, or i'm doing the same things.... like sometimes i'll fight people a lot in my dreams.. lately, i'm kissing people a lot in my dreams, haha!! i don't mind 'em, i like kissing :D hahaha