Is it JUST Me!!!!

Tulicks

What exactly does it mean to 'change?' The way I see it, social anxiety changed me for the worst. I'm less talkative, less comfortable around people, less active. I underwent a change alright, but not for the better.

I would love to change for the better, but I honestly don't know where to start.

Meggy0001

I get that feeling at the start of every year and then like 3 months later it goes and I just stay the same and hardly change at all because it's quite hard to :/

MrSunday

is it just me or does this feel like there is something that is nagging you to change this year?

Well...I noticed many people that I know have this strange urge to wave the British flag at the Queen...and they are nagging me to join them. >_>

The "pressure to change" this year/so feels the highest its ever been for myself. I'm not sure if it's due to "coming into knowledge" about that 2011/2012 is the end of a very big cycle (millions years long), as well as studying new-agey stuff for past several months or so. All i know is that it FEELS as if some major changes are about to occur (not the usual physical disasters/etc, but of the "spiritual" kind). At least for me anyway.

CHAKRAPOINT

Yeah !! i know right!! it's like its at its highest this year,for some unknown reason i have been having a more positive attitude and there is this deep nagging as if it is saying "now or never"!

Agent_Violet

me too...i changed. left my husband,got an apartment,adopted a dog,etc...
I've made more positive changes in the last 6 months than i ever have in my whole life thus far.

lonelyworm

I Did change by moving out on my own years ago, getting in a heavy relationship
and now its gone .im just sat here on my own rotting away and i don't know how to change .

People are telling me i need time to adjust but i know that this is just the start of my lonely life continuing from where it left off , when i met my ex.

She has long gone now, through my own actions But i'm worse off for telling her i couldnt cope with the relationship. I have more time to worry about things now . And i cant take it .

I thought i had changed ,But now realise i never will.

Phoenixx

I have that nagging feeling every year. My problem? I never go through with much because I'm sometimes afraid of certain changes (making myself over, physically, for example). I really just need to take the plunge though instead of just sitting on the side watching my life pass and wishing I did something.

I've made more positive changes in the last 6 months than i ever have in my whole life thus far.
^ Fantastic, Agent_V! :)