Introverted Women

:confused:

The purpose of this thread is...? haha

A vague question, but I like to go outside for walks, especially to the park. I like to swing on the swings while listening to my iPod :D

There's one example.

Nathália

:D

The park, where I run. The gym.....that is clean. My door steps. The mail box. Stores to buy products. Places that have food! Awesome.

I go to the Grocery Store to buy food.

Everything thing else I do during my leisure time is done in my house. Sorry, not much help to you am I!?::eek::

Silatuyok

I wander around the neighborhood, or venture out in the big world to run some errands. Mostly though I like to stay close to home on my days off. It's so relaxing and I love it here. :)

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Libraries, op shops (thrift stores like Savers) and shopping centres. That's on the rare occasions that I actually leave the house.

WeirdyMcGee

If I must leave my room, it's normally to pick up groceries.
On a rare occasion, I will go to thrift stores.
At night, I tend to go out running because no one else is around at that time... but if you're looking to make friends, confronting someone while they are alone in the dark with their blood pumping is a bad idea... you're likely to get mistaken for a mugger or rapist and beat up. haha
Confront people in the daytime if you feel you must confront them at all.

ForeverTheWeirdKid

If I must leave my room, it's normally to pick up groceries.
On a rare occasion, I will go to thrift stores.
At night, I tend to go out running because no one else is around at that time... but if you're looking to make friends, confronting someone while they are alone in the dark with their blood pumping is a bad idea... you're likely to get mistaken for a mugger or rapist and beat up. haha
Confront people in the daytime if you feel you must confront them at all.

Haha that's understandable, I shall dwell in the sunlight :) .