in general, slim women shallow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesushasomeoneforme

i see so many slim women act like they're better than everyone else. they only want to talk to guy's that are very very confident. why is this? their attitude is a big turn off.

xSleepy

Lots of people act like they're better than everyone else, slim or not. I have no idea why they are like that, it's just part of their personality. I see nothing wrong with going for confident men anyways, that's just what they're attracted to.

I really don't see any point in trying to figure out people like that. If you don't like those type of women then pretend they don't exist. There are slim women out there who don't think they are better than everyone else, and I know that because I'm one of them.

Blaze

I've known a lot of slimmer girls that are overall nice gals. It really depends on the particular person your referring to. Ignorant/arrogant people can come in all shapes/colors/sizes.

EscapeArtist

Because, they probably feel very very confident, that is, if they are somebody who isn't normally slim. I think girls who have been slim all their lives are less cocky about that. I get quite cocky when I slim down, If I lost 15 pounds my confidence would sky-rocket and I'd be looking for somebody equally as confident as me, too. It's not a bad thing to think you deserve the best of the best, if that's one's definition of 'best'.

MaliceInWickedland

I'm pretty slim (compared to before, that's for sure :b) and I'm the exact opposite. I always see myself as being fat even though people tell me I'm very skinny and petite. I'm not anorexic or anything, I just have a very distorted view of my body since I'm not used to seeing myself as the new person I've become the last few years or so.

Last edited:

Emma03

I'm slim and I don't think I am better than anybody or act that way. I don't especially like talking to confident guys either.

hippiechild

because the big ones can't scamper quickly enough

Women just don't like me. There are 30 million desirable women in the US and I cannot find one. Not one of them finds me attractive... look out LA Fitness

Tiercel

In general, slim women hold less water. So in some respects, I guess that does make them more shallow.

They also displace less water, making it more difficult to get a rise out of certain water levels. You know, things like bath tubs, barrels, and kiddie pools....

Sinar_Matahari

Why are you focusing on slim women in particular? Are they the kinds of women you're normally interested in....and you're angry because you believe that they're not interested in you? One can find a viable mate among many women who are of medium or larger build so why dwell on this idea that slim women are in general shallow because they prefer confident men? Is it because you only see yourself dating skinny women and not bigger ones? Would that make you shallow or is it simply a question of personal preference? I think it's a question of personal preference and nothing to demonize a person over. Yet at the same time, I believe that it helps to accept the fact that everyone else is entitled to their preferences even if we may not necessarily fit those preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.