I'm wondering if I could get answer?

Krista

Can we get rid of our profiles? As if we were never on here?

Or if we decided to leave do we just leave everything as it is? I can't seem to find the option to get rid of my account on here..

Of course if I do, you all have been wonderful people and I love each and every single one of you that has helped me..this forum has become somewhat of a part of me. To not get on here at least once a day is going to be extremely tough for me since I lean on "all of you" as my support. You're amazing and I thank you for every single thing you've helped me with.

Krista

Well thanks guys. You know how to make someone feel really good..

I just want to say thank you to:

Volt because he's an awesome and funny guy.

Illumination for obvious reasons, you're the best to talk to.

Hippie, obviously we didn't get to talk much but you're incredibly funny and charismatic. You always made me laugh anyways :)

Obviously Raider, he's the shiz. 'Nough said.

And Kat. You're a beautiful person inside and out and all your advice has been the best I've gotten on here so far. I hope everything wonderful happens for you and I think it will because you're such a special person.

Everyone else on here has been equally lovely and I wish you all the best in everything you do.

Last edited:

206Raider

I wish you didn't have to leave but I understand, I'm not mad at you, I got a lot of love for you and I don't really give a **** who reads this. Also whoever said **** to you on here can go to hell. Me and Krista are good so don't be mad at her. We just friends and thats fine, but **** ya'll for making things worse I knew it was a bad idea.

Kat

It’s ashame that you’re leaving. ::(:

Maybe, in good time you will be able to come back and visit these forums again.

I understand this place can be very addictive and it is especially great to have people you can relate to in times of stress. I will send you a pm and give you my email if you want to talk about anything from time to time. We, may be able to help each other out because it’s wonderful hearing what you have to say and this forum will be losing a very wonderful member. ::(:

Aye... It sucks, bigtime, but i totally understand- i hope everything works out for you and i'm sure everyone agree's that you'll be more than welcome back if you ever decide to!

klytus

Do you all really understand? Because I don't. There is no point in leaving - or deleting one's profile, or getting banned on purpose. Just leave for a while, take a break, and return, if this place is so straining or addictive.

Kat

Do you all really understand? Because I don't. There is no point in leaving - or deleting one's profile, or getting banned on purpose. Just leave for a while, take a break, and return, if this place is so straining or addictive.

Clearly :rolleyes: Part of having sp is you over analyze what you have said and worry about what others have thought about your post. Thus where the addiction/ obsessive nature can come from. You can feel like an outcast and rejected here just as much as anywhere else! They may not be warranted feelings but people with sp are prone to feeling that even amongst their own kind.

Kat

I agree that she probably doesn’t need to cancel her account but just take a break for a while and step away from the situation.

Even if it doesn't feel like it gets shown or expressed enough you definitely have friends here.

mrb

you dont have to leave lol but you can ask a mod to ban you ... but why do that , you might want to chat again to freinds someday ... just keep it open its your choice weather to come on here or not ... good luck what ever you decide

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Why would you leave and ban your profile? You could just take a break and come back later. If you feel you are spending way too much time here, you could just reduce your activity, spend a little less time online... you don't have to erase your existance from this site. You have friends here, haven't you? Would you just abandone everything and everyone?.

Sorry if i seem rude or cold... it's just i don't get why someone would just leave forever all of the sudden. Even if one felt better from their issues or completely healed, there's no need to walk away and leave your friends behind (not just your friends, but all the people who supported you) and forget about everything. I don't know...

FOR REAL

Banned
please_dont_go_tommy_tuberville.jpg