I'm back

Boby

As the tittle says I'm back.
Almost one year has passed since my last visit on SPW.In this last year many things changed for me,but not in a good way.
When I last visited SPW I was about to finish my university studies (more like I was trying),unfortunately I didn't managed to pass all my exams so I had to wait one year to have another shoot,but yet again I failed failed miserably this year aswell.Now I have to wait till fall to try again,so career wise my life is not going to well.
From a social perspective I'm not doing well either,if one year ago I could've said I have a bellow average social life now I can safely assume I have almost no social life at all.Even my relation with my parents is getting worse and worse everyday,since I haven't met any of their expectations.
My mental health is going downwards,I never felt so much like going insane in my whole life,my depression has skyrocketed to the point where it feels like it's a mandatory part of my everyday life.Also for the first time my depression is starting to affect me physically,I lost my appetite and as result of that I lost almost 11 kg,I can't sleep well or sometimes I can't sleep at all,I'm terrible pale and have a overall sickish appearance.Everyone asks me what's wrong with me,if I'm sick or something.
Anyway it feels great and not so great to be back.Great because it's a comforting feeling to know you have a place where you can talk with someone without being judged and where people actually listen and care.On the other hand not so great because it's kinda of a reminder of my failure in live.
So cya around the forum guys and gals.

Srijita52

Welcome back Boby. I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. My inbox is always open if you ever want to talk.

Bo592

cool your back, Did we meet my name is bo592 if not. yeah I been in and out of trouble to still in very much trouble. Don`t worry you well meet people here with very good advice they help me out.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Sorry about all the failing :/
Do you know why you keep failing at school? Is it because you can't focus, because you miss classes, because you don't like what you're studying...? Figuring this out may help you to succeed next fall.

MikeyC

Boby, if you realise that things are not going so well, especially losing such a substantial amount of weight, are there therapists you can talk to about this? It sounds quite serious.

Welcome back to the forum, though.

leongrado

Find something good in your failing. Did you learn from your mistakes? If you did then your failings can also be seen as victories. If you keep dwelling on your failures then you really did fail.

Boby

Thx everyone for the warm welcome.

Sorry about all the failing :/
Do you know why you keep failing at school? Is it because you can't focus, because you miss classes, because you don't like what you're studying...? Figuring this out may help you to succeed next fall.

Lack of focus,definitely lack of focus.I can't stay focused more than 10-15 min max.

Boby, if you realise that things are not going so well, especially losing such a substantial amount of weight, are there therapists you can talk to about this? It sounds quite serious.

Welcome back to the forum, though.

Yes I know this is getting serious and yes I'm considering visiting a therapists.