Ignored?

theoutsider

I feel like I'm ignored on this forum. Whenever I write a post, it's always avoided, like I never wrote anything. Am I too boring, or something? Maybe I'm not trying hard enough? Tell me, and I'll try my best to change myself. I thought I'd find some nice people here, who'll help me, but maybe I'm just too weird even for SA community?

I know the feeling. Sometimes I reply to a thread or offer a suggestion and every post around mine gets replies/recognition except mine to the point where I feel like typing, "...or just ignore my post, I guess." But the truth is I think we all feel like this at times on the internet. On the other hand, I've also posted some replies in threads or an original thread that have gotten attention. And I see this thread has gotten a lot of responses so there you go. Don't take it personal if some of your other posts are seemingly ignored. Just keep interacting and more people will get to know you!

JuicyFruit

I feel ignored too. I think it's because my native language is not english, and english is not my best. Unfair. I left this forum a long time ago, because i feel ignored, but came back now. I have written in a few threads, but, I'm like air. I see people respond to eachother messages, they talk about really interesting things and they seems really comfortable with eachother, like they are family. but i'm not part of the family ):
meow.

Anxy

That's another possibility, especially with certain subjects. It's safe to say that many on the forum are self concious, and are afraid that their input (of any kind) will reveal things about them they rather not people know.

Well, that's why I picked a fresh, completely new username, and didn't share much info about myself.

Anxy

I feel ignored too. I think it's because my native language is not english, and english is not my best. Unfair. I left this forum a long time ago, because i feel ignored, but came back now. I have written in a few threads, but, I'm like air. I see people respond to eachother messages, they talk about really interesting things and they seems really comfortable with eachother, like they are family. but i'm not part of the family ):
meow.

I don't really think it's because of that o_O English isn't my native language either, but somehow I gathered people's attention. Feel ya, bro. Had the same. Not talking about this forum anymore, because it seems now that everyone here is so nice and it's quite easy to talk to people here, but there are places that I just don't fit in. And it's ok, there are always other groups of people to meet, right?