If you had an extra $1k...

Silatuyok

Won't you believe it?

I declared my taxes a little while ago, and today got a letter in the mail saying they took too much tax last year. I'll be getting a tax return of a whopping 2000 Euros. The planets have aligned or something. What are the odds?

..Quick! Someone make a ''What would you do with a lifetime of free pizza?'' thread.

That's fantastic!! So are you going to put it all in savings??

Phoenixx

Won't you believe it?

I declared my taxes a little while ago, and today got a letter in the mail saying they took too much tax last year. I'll be getting a tax return of a whopping 2000 Euros. The planets have aligned or something. What are the odds?

..Quick! Someone make a ''What would you do with a lifetime of free pizza?'' thread.
^ That's fantastic! :thumbup: Mind sharing? ;)

Byre

Banned
I have several thousand k (in sterling actually) and when you've got it you really don't know what to do with it.

Am I the only one that would blow the 1k on fun? I know 1K isn't enough to go out. But maybe drive up the coast to Atlantic City to blow what I have at the craps table. Maybe I'll make more cash, probably lose it all. But a free 1k should be used having fun. Dont' do something lame like put it in the savings account. Bills are bills are bills are bills. They'll always be around. Even responsibility should be taken in moderation.

MikeyC

Won't you believe it?

Aw, man. How cool is this? I hope you spend it for something nice for yourself. :)

Lea

Banned
If I didn´t need anything else, of course I would go traveling. Living without money sucks and is not even worth living..

sahxox

I really don't know... would like to visit central america, but it's not quite enough lol perhaps skydiving or something and a few dresses.

Zod

I would just go to somewhere quiet and nice for a week. Some comfortable hotel resort in some mountain town surrounded by forests, with a nice indoors swimming pool, sauna and bubble bath, and just relax completely. I could really use something like that right now.

Silatuyok

I would just go to somewhere quiet and nice for a week. Some comfortable hotel resort in some mountain town surrounded by forests, with a nice indoors swimming pool, sauna and bubble bath, and just relax completely. I could really use something like that right now.

That sounds amazing.

MikeyC

This sounds really nice, but a week of this would be too much, haha. I'd need a town or somewhere social I can go. :)

Besides, with a pool, sauna, and bubble bath, your skin would be super pruney! ::p:

Dreamseller

Add it to my travel fund. So many countries I want to visit that I haven't been to and re-visit one's I have.

I love seeing the different ways people do things and how different languages/cultures behave and communicate.