if you had a superpower...

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I would be "Cake Man"! Cake for everybody! And all I would have to do is think of a cake and it would appear in front of me.

My twitter would be @tiramisu4u which I'm sure is already taken.

A challenger appears. :D

1cb26b31077f1ef14b787a2b021e3d4c.jpg

peakwary

I would like to be able to LOOK at all computers in the world. Take note my super power will be very limited. LOOK but no TOUCH. It seems that nowadays, we just keep making advances in technology without thinking of moral consequences. I'd like to be able to look and report to the proper authorities. Of course, it will be better if I will NOT be the only one with this power, so there will be check and balances as well. :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
There have been some good ones listed. Mind control; time-stopping.

Having given the matter some thought, I've decided on one that is far superior to all of these things.

I'd like the ability to precisely locate whatever the heck I'm looking for. Anything. Wallet, glasses, missing sock, old girlfriend--anything.

That would be awesome. It would save me so much time and stress.

I'd love to be able to fly. Nobody can see you up there, so you're basically invisible there too.
So you don't even need pants up there when you think about it.

I've always felt direct vertical mobility was humanity's crux. ''Oh no, I appear to have stepped over this vertical drop. Oh well, I'll just let Earth's natural pull make me dead now.'' How silly is that, man.

So you don't even need pants up there when you think about it.

So this is why Superman wears his underpants on the outside - so he can easily take them off up there and go commando!

I bet instead he wears them on his head as a flying mask

So this is why Superman wears his underpants on the outside - so he can easily take them off up there and go commando!

I bet instead he wears them on his head as a flying mask

Yeah, they don't cover that in comics and movies. But the second he is a blip in the sky, his dangle goes a flangle like a second cape.