if you had a superpower...

davidburke

what would it be? i already have one, not so impressive though i can make a whole group of people disappear just by walking up to them :p

coyote

i already have one, too....

women seem to lose all rational sensibility when i touch them

i'm not sure whether it's a blessing or a curse

Silatuyok

Flight. I never wanted that super power until one day I saw a bumblebee catch an updraft. It looked like the most fun thing ever, and I wanted to be him (bee him? haha).

MikeyC

Invisibility :D
This would be my choice, easily. That way if I didn't want to talk to anyone, invisibility mode on and everything's sweet. Also I could haunt the people I hate.

Nothing special, I'd be satisfied with just a bit of immortality
I would never choose immortality. I've been alive 25 years and that's enough for me.

Fen

I would never choose immortality. I've been alive 25 years and that's enough for me.
Yeah, I know what you mean, but at least I could quit university and every situation where I have to talk or stay with other people. No need for money, so no need to see anybody.
Life can be scary, but the idea of being nothing could be also worse than that

MikeyC

Yeah, I know what you mean, but at least I could quit university and every situation where I have to talk or stay with other people. No need for money, so no need to see anybody.
Life can be scary, but the idea of being nothing could be also worse than that
Wouldn't you still need money if you had immortality? Or are you saying you wouldn't need to buy food and such because you wouldn't starve?

If you've seen the movie In Time, I would think it's more like that.

Fen

Wouldn't you still need money if you had immortality? Or are you saying you wouldn't need to buy food and such because you wouldn't starve?

If you've seen the movie In Time, I would think it's more like that.
Yes, immortality in every sense (no food, drinks etc. etc.).
I haven't seen that movie, but hey, I read the plot just now and it seem really, really interesting. I think I'll watch it soon, lol

Apersonalan

I would like to have the ability to transform into Robocop anytime I want because of course robocop rules.

And 2nd I'd like to learn the ability of stealing people's energy and using them while I replace them with something else depending on how much I dislike the person ofcourse. You know stuff like black magic :D

megalon

I'm a unicorn. I already have superpowers, silly mortals!

I would think typing would be difficult with hooves but you make it look easy. :rolleyes:

I would just be bulletproof and indestructible. Then I could put myself in harm's way so others don't have to.

I would choose Super-strength.

Then I would be able to live the rest of my life without the constant fear of being attacked.

MikeyC

Yes, immortality in every sense (no food, drinks etc. etc.).
I haven't seen that movie, but hey, I read the plot just now and it seem really, really interesting. I think I'll watch it soon, lol
You'd probably get hit by a train just because you could, right? :)

It's an interesting movie due to it's concept, but overall it could've been done a little better. Worth a watch, though.

1BlackSheep

I'd like to be able to "beam" myself places like they did on Star Trek. Maybe then I wouldn't be late for work! :rolleyes:

Shyangel

I would like the ability to transform into any animal. Then I could fly, have super speed, super strength, super hearing, and I could go where ever, and do whatever without judgement.