If you had a friend, how would you want to spend time with them?

FriendlyShadow

Here's my list:

1. Go to Starbucks to get coffee/pastry just to chat

2. Watch interesting movies together

3. Go on roadtrips together

4. Listening to music together while driving

5. Stargazing

6. Going to different festivals

7. Having sleepovers

8. Taking walks around the neighborhood

9. Going Bowling

10.Taking art classes together

nicole1

Crafts. Drink wine and watch movies. Go to weird Houston stores, museums, bars and restaurants. Text each other about weird stuff we've seen or experienced.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Here's my list:

1. Go to Starbucks to get coffee/pastry just to chat

2. Watch interesting movies together

3. Go on roadtrips together

4. Listening to music together while driving

5. Stargazing

6. Going to different festivals

7. Having sleepovers

8. Taking walks around the neighborhood

9. Going Bowling

10.Taking art classes together

Nice list Friendly :thumbup:

DeadmanWalking

Some things I'd like to do with friends? Well, I know, for the most part, I'd want to be able to talk with them about what's on my mind and what's on their mind, to play games together, share interesting books and TV shows and music, and to help me improve myself and make sure that I'm being a good person, someone I can rely on to tell me the truth, for better or worse. Those are the most important things to me.

MichaelB

Yes, nice list. My list is almost the same :) Aditionally, I like joking with my friends. Something about going to festivals with my friends? It's different. My friend don't like my favorite music and they dont like spend much money for festivals. This is stupid. That's why I have to go alone :( But in this case is other positive thing - I can meet with new peoples , which are infected with this music like me :)

anxi5

When I imagine my ideal friendships, whatever we’re doing, thereis a good balance of not-awkward silence, and interesting, passionate conversations, and just cracking jokes and feeling comfortable. And we don’t have to hang out all the time or any expected amount of time.

1) watch movies, tv, go to the movies sometimes
2) some parties, smoke, concerts, festivals
3) walk places, go on hikes, go the beach
4) museums
5) down to be spontaneous, go to local events, explore
6) they can do homework or art or something when I take a nap, or nap together
7) create art together
8) classmate friends when I go back to school to study together, and whisper jokes in class and sit together sometimes and be LATE to class with lol

Most of those I don’t feel like doing right now or can’t do right now but this is how I imagine my ideal friendships.

What we do isn’t as important as a genuine connection. I know that because i have a tight knit family. It’s hard for me to make friends and build connections but I know I’m capable of making them because I already have very close bonds in my life.

Kiwong

The friends I have had:

I trained for a marathon with one friend
talked about anxiety - we both have it
have a good laugh
provide consolation through times of grief.

kuze

I haven't had a real friend in a very long time. My ticks put most people off me and my self alienation keeps me from engaging with anyone who hasn't labeled me a psycho. It's been so long, I can't even fathom friendship. I think I'm too jaded now to allow myself to pursue it. Given my current situation in life, it's virtually impossible for me to spark a genuine friendship with anyone. Most of my social interactions stem from the same nucleus of people involved in my life. I'm pretty much insulated from the real world.