if you could be ...

mrb

any one in the world , who would you like to be , some one famous a Celebrity parhaps .... no sa ... anyone in the world :)

Hmm, you know I really can't think of a specific person I'd like to be. Just someone who is caring, intelligent, happy, and comfortable with themself.

Lorraine Manca

a musician with a good sense of beat and an artist with talent doing art therapy with kids with long term illness. no sa or depression or any of that, who travelled the u.s. i'd not like to live in a fixed place. thats who i'd like to be. i wish!

lyricalliaisons

I'd like to be the female version of Daniel Jackson on Stargate. Or at least very similar. Maybe a combination of him & Samantha Carter from the same show.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
any one in the world , who would you like to be , some one famous a Celebrity parhaps .... no sa ... anyone in the world :)

If I could just be me with no sa, that would be fine. Being someone else would be too confusing to get used to in a day.

Or, following unintended's lead, it would be awesome to be an octopus.

Shift

I would be Alexander Calder.

Even though he is dead. But he had a nice life and I would be happy to be him.

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

well.. a person? i'd like to be a dog or a cat that lived with a really sweet family who spoiled/loved their animals :) haha... pets have it eeeeeasyyyy!!!

AimeeSP

I'd like to be someone called Pete Bennett! (anyone from the UK who watched big brother a few years back will know who i'm going on about). He has an AWESOME personality, everyone loves him, he is amazingly talented in many things, and is really nice and funny. I love him, shame he's married. ;) ::p:

Luke1993

I'd like to be someone called Pete Bennett! (anyone from the UK who watched big brother a few years back will know who i'm going on about). He has an AWESOME personality, everyone loves him, he is amazingly talented in many things, and is really nice and funny. I love him, shame he's married. ;) ::p:

You mean the one with torrets? Don't think I spelled that right.

When did he get married:eek:

206Raider

Despite all my flaws... I'd rather be myself. With a few upgrades, but still myself. If I didn't want to be myself I'd probably pick and choose to be or have things about different people. There is no one person who I would wish to look like and be like, though.

this....I don't want to be anybody but myself, I just wish I had more talent and skills and wish I didn't ever feel anxious and I had enough money to be set for life, but I'd still want to do something with my life just not having to worry about paying bills.