if you are social phobic and you can build amazing robots what will you do ?

Squishy

As in build a robot version of me and send it to stuff I don't want to go to? And I'll just have fun while it goes to work for me.

Or get a job as some one who designs robots and get rich from it!?

Unless you're really confident, I don't think the person should show the full extent of his skills in robotics. I get images of a person being tortured for his knowledge...

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Eh, I wouldn't want to take it over. Human slaves are still annoyingly human.

I'd build a horde of rampaging killbots!

lethal-inspection-20100721024704657.jpg

why would the government torture someone for building robots ?

what is the full story ?

Simple of course... they want the knowledge to build weapons of mass destruction and if one doesn't cooperate, well death but slooowly.

there was some places where i never mentioned that i can design robots for the same reason

no mass destruction of course but you can build things make a huge difference

You can, but they'll find a way to pervert the most noble of intentions. Technology march in step across the fields. Understanding of genes can as easily cure cancer as create a bioweapon. The same goes for most other fields including robotics.

There's also the danger of robots with mock 'sentience' who can go rogue. Or robots that can act as 'surrogates' (as per the movie of the same name)... or robots like the ones in your avatar... etc...

I'd build myself an Iron Man suit, of course! That's technically a robot, I think. A little bit more complicated perhaps. :|