If there would be an armagedonn...

April72

It's only a kidding thread, but it could be good to rant a bit.
If there would be an Armagedonn, who would you save?
Bruce Willes doesn't count for obvious reasons, he is the one who has to make the sacrified and I have heard that he is a Psychopath.

Discuss! :)

April72

Sorry, I haven't replied.
I would save children. I think they are the only one who are not infected of hipocrecy.

I would build a gigantic boat and put in one male and one female of every species on earth....wait.....that sounds familiar. :thinking: :giggle:

I would not save anyone.
The human race as it is now, needs to die off. :thumbup:

Maybe a new kind of human can develop and evolve over a few thousand years and do a better job of living amongst each other than the current human race has.

Spectre

Maybe a new kind of human can develop and evolve over a few thousand years and do a better job of living amongst each other than the current human race has.

I always thought that we humans won in the evolution by mere luck. Dinosaurs were starting to have incredibly intelligent species and mammals were, just, like food with legs for them.

But after the K-T extinction, we had one chance for becoming what we are here today.

I wonder if dinosaurs would had been eventually a better society than us :thinking:

dinosauroid.jpg

worrywort

I'm sure I heard once that some clever NASA type people have already started thinking about this question. I think there was an idea to take a select group of people to colonise Mars or something if the extinction of the human race were ever a real possibility. I'd be curious to know who they had on their list. I'd imagine there'd be room for a few thousand people, and I'd definitely want a few exceptional types, like Stephen Hawking, Noam Chomsky, Aung San Suu Kyi. I'd have to take Barack Obama, he can lead the new society! I'd also have to take Mark Everett [E of Eels], Chris Martin, Paul McCartney, Thom Yorke and Jack White. Also maybe Derren Brown and David Blaine. They'd be fun! But then you'd want a nice cross section of ordinary people too. Nobody with a criminal record I doubt, or any other blotches on their life CV. But I'd want a lot of the minorities represented. I'm not sure who else.....interesting question.

NamiraWilhelm

I always thought that we humans won in the evolution by mere luck. Dinosaurs were starting to have incredibly intelligent species and mammals were, just, like food with legs for them.

But after the K-T extinction, we had one chance for becoming what we are here today.

I wonder if dinosaurs would had been eventually a better society than us :thinking:

dinosauroid.jpg

Like an Argonian

6542945-1367954915.jpg

Gamers know!

GraybeardGhost

I'd probably be one of the first to go, so I dare say I wouldn't be around long enough to save anyone.

Lol! I was expecting a moré altruistic answer but it's fine.

It's not really a question of altruism. I'm not averse to helping others; I just don't believe I'd be much use to them if I were already dead. :idontknow:

ETA: Except possibly as a food source. I might be delicious with mustard on rye. :thumbup:

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I would save my loved ones, and be happy to watch everyone else die off.
I would have to also save a few suitable women so we can start a new society.

I'm sure I could do a better job than the current 'leaders' we have..

Kiwong

Armageddon is the end of the world. I hope human's are wiped out, the earth survives and its ecosytems regenerate.