If it was your last day on Earth...

Pookah

Orgy?

mwahaha lol sorry this thread has ruined our brains...

He probably has a wii and xbox. The looting has begun.

Plz

The answer really depends on whether my parents are aware or not.
If they aren't:
Live as normal and pretend I don't know. Cry self to sleep before dying.

If they are:
Be pulled to see every relative I know and probably some I don't. Deal with them being sad and then cry self to sleep before dying assuming they don't try to keep me awake until the end. Also pretend I don't know my dad think it's my mom's fault like he does everything else.

Earthbound_Misfit

I would finally let go of my mouth and tell people EXACTLY what i think in a brutally honest, tactless and opinionated way. I keep a vicious clamp on my opinions because i tend to come across as mean.

Danfalc

Banned
Go walking through the Amazon, can't think of anything nicer than spending my last day on earth away from people and the bustle of a city surrounded by nature.

Though knowing my luck I would step on a spider or something and my day would get cut short.

HeadFace

Kill everyone I possibley can.
Oh, and one last pack of those magical candies we call Skittles. Before I go out I want to have a pack by my side, so I can experience the magical sensation of Skittles before I never have the chance to do so again.

MaliceInWickedland

Kill everyone I possibley can.
Oh, and one last pack of those magical candies we call Skittles. Before I go out I want to have a pack by my side, so I can experience the magical sensation of Skittles before I never have the chance to do so again.

Sounds like a good plan~ mind if I join you in your glorious killing spree? :D
Also reminds me of Woodie Harrelson in Zombieland and how he tries so desperately to look for some Twinkies xD

alwaysrunning

Hope God isn't real, for then I am going to hell.

Or you could just become Catholic and then repent, then its easy riding all to heaven haha. But i think its worse to have once believed then turn back on God(like me) than to have never believed. I am sure ill go to Hell (of course if it does exist.

drganon

Probably go jump off a building or fling myself into traffic over the realization that I wasted my life and was a complete and total loser.

snowcream

Just knowing that we have to experience our last day on earth sooner or later is bad enough without having to worry about how were going to spend it=P