"If I were you..."

MikeyC

Yes! Definetly! I think he could stand to learn a bit. I know hes your friend but he does take the piss at times. I would also like him to walk a mile in your shoes or. ...Or...failing that...I could walk over him for a mile in my shoes :D yknow whichever, main thing is he learns to be a bit more understanding
He could do a lot of learning and thanks for agreeing with me. :) If it were a mile in your shoes I think he would break down because he couldn't handle it. Ah, if only such things were possible!

Lol no I meant to walk over him in my shoes for a mile, the stilettos ha that'll learn him

Last edited:

Feathers

However if someone with a more rational and social mind somehow implanted in my body then they would probably be shocked at my life and start cleaning my act up.

Okay, lol, they can start cleaning my bathroom!! :) Oh the things I would make'em do!! :)

Sorry guys, couldn't resist! :)

lol Jewel & Mikey!! :)

gustavofring

If only it was so simple Feathers. ::p:

But it's an interesting subject. Sometimes it's good to be able to look at your life as an outsider, then it's easier to determine what absolutely has to change.

Last edited:

Kiwong

I have been told that some people who have been through what I have don't survive. I guess that makes me strong.

Nathália

This sounds scary to me. I believe that if someone walked in my shoes that they would just critic me more. Walking a mile? Try walking all they way up Kilimanjaro and walking back to Texas heading east. I am trying to get people out of my head, so the last thing I want is them in my head.

Once they get out of my head they want to fix problems that I can not fix.
Why didn't you fix them while you were in my head if it's that easy? Now that you get out of my head you're like Oprah and I am the person on the couch. The only way is to be me.