i wish .........

awkwardamanda

Eh. I'm pretty sure that if we didn't have religion people would make up other excuses to blow each other up.
There's an episode of South Park that takes places in the future and everyone has become an atheist. But all the different atheist groups are still at war with each other anyway over what the atheists should call themselves.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
There's an episode of South Park that takes places in the future and everyone has become an atheist. But all the different atheist groups are still at war with each other anyway over what the atheists should call themselves.
Yeah, and I got the impression they really hated Dawkins.

That's probably how it would work out, though. Leaders use religion and claims of divine authority/approval to make war not only okay, but seemingly the right and only choice of action. But leaders historically leaders have used other excuses, or even no excuse. Religion is just convenient. OMG they're different! Let's kill em!

awkwardamanda

Yeah, and I got the impression they really hated Dawkins.

That's probably how it would work out, though. Leaders use religion and claims of divine authority/approval to make war not only okay, but seemingly the right and only choice of action. But leaders historically leaders have used other excuses, or even no excuse. Religion is just convenient. OMG they're different! Let's kill em!

By that logic, we should all be worried. But we're quiet enough no one really notices us half the time anyway, so maybe not.:rolleyes:

minnow

Thank you. You are right and I depend on my animal companions as much as they depend on me. I will stay strong for them!:)

mrb

Thank you. You are right and I depend on my animal companions as much as they depend on me. I will stay strong for them!:)

;) see aint all so bad is it lolzz :) and yea stay strong , like sucks sometime me know , but to get to the good you have to ride through the bad storm first , iv been there , your only young ....... plenty of time to sort it all out ;) take me im 45 now , but i met my gf online 6 years ago we have plans for the future , ..... so yea plenty of time ......

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Although tbh, Emelianenko had some probs with the size and strength of Brett Rogers, which worries me a little.

True I wouldn't like to have a lot of money riding on it :D I don't think it would be a one sided fight or easy for Fedor like some people make out.

I've seen Fedor bounce back from being in more trouble than he was In the Rogers fight though.He's just one of those scary dudes who getting beat just makes him fight(and swing) harder.He can be getting beat one minute and then he will pull an arm bar out of no where,or just put those heavy hands of his to work.

I really don't think Lesnar as big as he is and even with his wrestling pedigree,would stand up to those punches for long.And in my opinion is the more complete package out of the two.Would be one hell of a fight though that's for sure :)

mrb

Yeah he looks like they dug a block of ice up one day and found an intact viking in.Which then they were able to revive and give a ufc contract.

true ... but you know what i recon i could take him no worries :)