i wish .........

AGR

Aparently fedor just lost,I didnt watch the fight yet,but I had doubts about him,look how some pride fighters fared against ufc fighters.

Danfalc

Banned
Aparently fedor just lost,I didnt watch the fight yet,but I had doubts about him,look how some pride fighters fared against ufc fighters.

I'm actually a ufc fan boy,In these sort of things I tend to root for the UFC normally,but I just hate Lesnar so I am totally biased this time :D I do think normally the UFC tends to have the higher quality fighters though these days.

And wow at Fedor loosing to Werdum.Still think he would give Brock a run for his money though but I'm no mma expert.Speaking of Pride,some of the best fighters in UFC came from Pride in the first place didn't they?.Shogun,Wanderlei,Rampage,Chuck and I'm sure many more use to be big names in Pride.Or am I getting them mixed up with another company.

mrb

i wish i was a little pink fairy with little wings so i can flutter Amongst the flowers :) with my little wand going swinggggg and changing the colors of the flowers :) then ill flutter of to the pub and have a beer with the other drunken fairys :)

cobalt_bluester

I wish to be free from my eye contact problem.
I wish to be far, far happier than I am at present
I wish for good mental health very soon.
I wish to have a full-time job with good money
I wish that people would not judge me so harshly
I wish that I had some good friends
I wish that I could be there more for my partner financially speaking
I wish I could go out to places on my own without worrying about what people thought of me.
I wish eye contact was not something I was always aware of.
I wish I did not have depression, anxiety and social phobia.
I wish that I never had these problems.
I wish that life would not be so hard for me, and so traumatic

I wish I had an entirely self sufficient farm in a warm, isolated and green environment. On a mountain perhaps, with a heartwarming epic natural view. Oh, and a satellite internet/tv connection so I could still stay in touch with the people I love and care for. ~W~ <3

mrb

i wish it was monday morning so i can go to work cos im so board how sad is that :cool: