i wish .........

iamthenra

I wish I could talk to my father one last time....
I wish I was married...
I wish I wasn't so alone and lonely....
I wish all my friends and family were happy...
I wish I were rich...
I wish I had a social life....
I wish that I had a romantic experience just once before I die...
I wish I could experience love...
I wish that there was no more sorrow or despair...
I wish to be happy...

Scars

I wish life wasn't so unfair and cruel
I wish others around me wouldn't have to suffer because of my own weakness
I wish I could help people more... I can feel empathy and give people support but in the end I feel so powerless
I wish the ones that care about me wouldn't lie to protect me... I always find out and all it ever does is add more doubt to this uncertain world

da_illest101

I wish i could control existence in itself
I wish girls would make the first move instead of just smiling at me
I wish i could be someone else

I wish..... x ∞

I think that says it all.

And being who I am, I wish that everyone else's wishes would be fulfilled, even if that means mine shall not.

Tiercel

I'm feeling rather daring right now, so.....

I wish for a fine white horse and a girlfriend. For now that's where my plan ends.

:D

Scars

I wish for all of you to find some happiness in life, you deserve it! :)

Aww... that's thoughtful
I wish some cute New Zealand girl would give DarkPhoenix a big hug, he deserves it for being so kind! :)
I still wish I had peanut butter.
Oh, and I wish Ahimsa had some peanut butter. That always makes me feel better.

mrb

i wish all wars to end and mankind for once can live in peace in this war ridden world , oh i also wish id remembered to get some milk from the shops as iv run out :rolleyes:

Tiercel

Screw that fine white horse and the girlfriend that I mentioned earlier! Right now I wish I had already decided what pickups, switches, and wiring configurations I want in my one guitar. All these options are driving me to distraction, then making me stay and visit for a while!

Do I want HSH or HSS pickups? Dimarzio or Seymour Duncan? I think I want 3 mini DPDT on/off/on switches. So series/off/parallel or normal/off/out of phase? Or maybe only 2 on/off/on switches and one on/off? And am I really going to actually do this now? Do I need to do this now? Well, no. But I don't not need it, either....

:confused: