i wish .........

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I wish my dad would stop being a rascist. I'm ashamed of him, and embarrassed that because of him, people who meet him/speak to him online seem to think our whole family must be like him when we're nothing like him. ::(:

I hate people who assume things like that :/

lef09012

I wish I had social skills.
I wish I had a confidence.
I wish I could believe in myself.
I wish I could totally believe that I'm not any less than others.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I wish my dad would stop being a rascist. I'm ashamed of him, and embarrassed that because of him, people who meet him/speak to him online seem to think our whole family must be like him when we're nothing like him. ::(:
My entire family is racist. It's really uncomfortable for me, aside from being depressing. I've tried speaking up, but I'm the black sheep; the crazy one, and my words are never taken seriously.

mrb

wish all wars would end ......... never gonna is it :confused: why cos of Religion sad but true , my god is more important than your god , my god says this my god says that :confused: the silly thing is all gods are rules made by men , well mostly anyways .... pfft im going to zzzzzzzz ;) edit zzzzzzzz

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
wish all wars would end ......... never gonna is it :confused: why cos of Religion sad but true , my god is more important than your god , my god says this my god says that :confused: the silly thing is all gods are rules made by men , well mostly anyways .... pfft im going to zzzzzzzz ;) edit zzzzzzzz
Eh. I'm pretty sure that if we didn't have religion people would make up other excuses to blow each other up.