I think i am destined to be single for all my life

Richey

There is a doctor who episode where the character stares into the soul of the tiadus and turns into an egg so that they can start their life off from scratch in a better environment, that made me think.

E

Erik2911

Umm, I feel really bad for many of the previous posters and you guys must be so much stronger than me because from reading some of your stories I think I would not be alive if such things happened to me.

Can I just start by saying that looks mean absolutely **** all guys...

I am 27 and a virgin, however, unlike a lot of the posters on here facing the same issue I am not shy at all, if anything I actually have a reputation of having slept with many girls, I get complimented on my looks often and gone out on dates with some really beautiful girls, I am very outgoing and go out frequently to clubs (been to one tonight).

I get complimented even by blokes ffs... problem is that I dont take compliments on board, I am aware of these compliments but I dont feel them to be true, in my head they are empty compliments, I never walk in a room and think I am the most attractive bloke in there... in fact I find the ugliest ****er in a room and hope I am slightly better looking than him.

At the moment my confidence and self esteem are pretty low, the last girl I was hanging out with, whom I gave 6 months of my life to, and thousands of $ in things she liked ended up sleeping with my best friend (of 10 years) and have not seen either of them in months.

But thats another story...

I always seem to get stuck in the friends zone, always, right now I started becoming closer to my housemate, shes younger than me and very attractive, one day before I knew her as well as I do now she walked in my room and basically wanted sex... I kept my cool and just said I have a policy of not shagging housemates, she was drunk and I just thought that'd be really awkard, not that I didnt want to, trust me I had a rock hard erection with the way she was teasing me.

But now, 3-4 months after that, I really want her but she doesnt want me because we are "great friends" and she wants to be "friends forever" which is something I have heard dozens of times before and out of all those girls none are my friends anymore, well some are but they got b/f, families, babies etc so we lost touch.

What is my problem? seems to be that I actually want to find a non-sexual connection before I have sex with them, why does this sound so normal to me but seems to be so damn hard?

Girls reading this... you are all so damn weird :p

Oh yeah, once this girl that I hung out with (another friend zone) even told me that her b/f asked her if she wanted to split up with him so that she could go out with me because we looked so good together and got on so well....

Obv I said: "why not" and in shock she says: "but you are my best friend!"

Sick of hearing that, honestly feels like getting stabbed in the heart when I hear that.