I love you

Krista

Don't listen to them. I love you dear! In the cosmic, reach our hands around the world and touch love.

Nack

Banned
"Sticks and stone may break my bone, but words will not harm me." - Get it? No matter how much you say you love someone, in the end its just words :\...

Lorraine Manca

"Sticks and stone may break my bone, but words will not harm me." - Get it? No matter how much you say you love someone, in the end its just words :\...

go up to the next 6ft 250 pound guy you see, curse him out with 'words',
and you might change your mind about the power of words!

hippiechild

Marzipanoodles

Ohhh thank you, Krista, I’m glad to hear that my ramblings were enjoyable for you. Touch love!

Same, Mismeek! You ought to feel special, you are! <3

Missus Mouse! Eat plenty of green veggies and drink lots of water. Thank you ho ho

Lol the Wall, ;D I’ll have to remember this one!

Lea, ohhh nooo! I’m not even remotely… more likely defective! Very interesting though… God sounds like a fine fellow

Lunarla, ho ho I’m glad that you agree! As these comments have proven, this is a rather special group!

PhillyFlyers! Thank you! I love your avatar too! ::p:

Sacrament, yes! Ice cream, let’s!

Tlachtgha :)

Luke, you are many times cooler and funnier than I will ever be … I’m just, well, random. You were probably being sarcastic anyway, but oooh well

You’re welcome and thank youu, Serafina. Any beauty that was there is only a reflection of you.

Kustamogen, hahaha yeus! Spread the love! Don’t discriminate against inanimate objects!

Death, I like you, you like me. We’re all caught up in the like-ness!

Illumination, I think that that’s one of the best responses. Be skeptical of such surreal serenades … they may just be the rantings of a madman.

Misterhopefull…. Oh lawds XD horribly sorry about that, sir.

Psychoie! Awesome, hippos and hippies wuv you too

Haha oh Silvox! I believe that I can relate to that. Such things are only recent (last year plus or minus several seasons) constructs of my mind and I find them to be rather alien at times. In my experiences thus far, they have only brought me and others joy. Yes, to each their own ;D

That’s very good to hear, Jneal! It is surprising and even a bit unnerving for me. I hardly know what to make of it, which is partly why I felt that it was necessary to express.

Nicholas, you ancient uranium collector, I’ve already professed my love for you! Your hairiness only adds to the allure! You’d better believe it bucko! If I find a chemical substance that can emulate my psychosis, I’ll send it your way!

MurrrB! This is alarious! Dirty ol’ hippie is just a crazy hobo! You got it though; I’m driven by loveee! Like raft in the rapids, I’m swept away with no hope of returning! This feeling bowls me over and sends me to do its bidding.
I really, really enjoyed your snapvine! Cute! Voice like a nightingale

TheNRA! It’s not gayish atoll! I’m not proposing that we start going steady or something haha! Interpret it as you’d like, but you, my brother, hold a special place in my heart.

Lorraine, I don’t think I’m like either one of those, no enlightenment to speak of. It is pretty amazing though, love … Or whatever this strong connective force is. Everything is pretty when I can manage to see the moment in this way. Of course, naïve bumbling is not always productive and sometimes it must be abandoned in favor of more proactive forms of action, but keeping the love-energy close throughout helps to give me drive and keep me on a peaceful road.
Artwork… awesome! Cool comparison :D

That’s very true, Nack! These are only words, and written words across the Internet at that! However, the saying, “sticks and stones… but words will not harm me” is an awfully strange thing to believe on a forum for social phobia, where a large part of the fear is of words hurting us.
Words and their letters are only blotches and scratchings, but when we come to agree upon a common meaning, they become something else. They become little transport vessels for thoughts, feelings and actions. Our thoughts and feelings are just as real as anything else.

If words are feelings, can feelings hurt us? Well, yes! People have been known to kill, care, torture, nurture and die all in the name of feelings. Besides that, feelings in their own right can act just as physical objects… for whatever reason, we can feel pain, joy, sadness and despair simply through the transfer of words (feelings).

So, going back to the saying about “words will never harm me” ...words would express the intent to do harm with the rocks (words were also the buggers that decided to stand in favor of rocks...betraying their own kind)! So yes, on their own words are of no real consequence. When used by a thinking, breathing human being (or other thingamajig that may have learned to use the language), they represent infinite potential for consequence....

..and what Lorraine said :p
I only wrote a bit because I thought that you had quite a neat point. Much love. ;)

mrb

you know what :rolleyes: you cant help but love the guy can you .......... not in a swapping spit in the showers kind of way, but you have to admire the time and effort he puts into his posts :D

Luke1993

Re: Marzipanoodles

Luke, you are many times cooler and funnier than I will ever be … I’m just, well, random. You were probably being sarcastic anyway, but oooh well

No actually I did mean what I said. Everybody likes you on this forum, I think because you're so random and funny and unique. i want to be like you because I'm sort of boring and generic. I think if I had made this topic people would just think I'm weird. But because you're hippiechild, people liked this topic and responded positively. That's a very good trait to have and I wish I had it!

It's like when an unpopular kid at school tells a joke everybody just looks at him uncomfortably in silence, but if a popular kid were to tell the same joke everybody would laugh. Does that make sense?

Last edited:

lunarla

I think I've found the higher being. I feel as though I've been accepted fully by some unconditional loving force. ::eek::

iamthenra

I think I've found the higher being. I feel as though I've been accepted fully by some unconditional loving force. ::eek::

Yeah unconditional like a dog... I just hope he doesn't lift his leg on me...! Haha! (kidding of course!):D