I like to ride my bicycleee...

Rise Against

Yeah i ride my bike but probably in a different way, lol. I like BMX it really helps me relieve stress and just get away from reality.

nephatitus

i used to ride my bike to school during JH since it was kind of close to my house

it was pretty fun even with a bag full of books

SickJoke

For sure, exercise is crucial for good mental health. I'm addicted to jump rope, that shit gets INTENSE, Rocky style :D

Lexmark

I lost my licesne like a year ago so i have no choice
but I like it and its fun riding agressivly through traffic it can be a rush
Only sometimes when cars go past i dunno where im supoosed to look and just look at ground

TheNewZero

I love riding my bicycle. When I lived in Philly, I would ride everywhere and I was a maniac. Always cutting off cars and weaving in and out of cars. It made me feel cool:rolleyes:

Lea

Banned
Riding bicycle has been my daily bread since ages, I find it hard to live without it. I cycle everywhere and anywhere, sometimes I even think about going round the world on it :). But unfortunately it doesn´t help with my strange head. If it did, I would be a superstar by now, not a weirdo :D.

worrywort

yea I LOVE my bike!...I cycle everywhere....even once I've passed my drivers test I don't intend to quit cycling....It'll always be my vehicle of choice....infact the other day I cycled half an hour in the rain, when I could've got a lift, and the guy asked me why I didn't accept his offer, and I said "because I prefer cycling", and he said "even when it's raining?", and I said "yea", and he said, "I find that hard to believe"......thing was, I was actually telling the truth....although maybe the fact that I prefer cyling in the rain, to spending 10 minutes alone in a car with another person, says more about my social anxiety than my travelling preferences?!

replica

I started cycling in September 2008 and been going out atleast 3 times a week. Can't believe its taken me this long to get back on a bike. I've covered 3384 km (2103 mi) so far (yes I record all my ride stats lol :) Cycling has helped with my depression but im still anxious.