I just like being Alone?

Tomasso

Nobody shares my interests, and as a result I tend to be alone.

My biggest interest is European club soccer but I live in the USA, so If I want to interact with others, I have to go on soccer forums on the internet as I don't know anybody in my area who likes the same thing.

Everybody just wants to party at my school, there's nothing wrong with that in itself but I'm not really much of a social butterfly. If I was good looking and popular I'm sure I would love to go party, but when I drink alcohol around strangers I lock up even more.

Now, I'm just used to being alone.

Anybody else like being alone?

MikeyC

I much prefer being alone, too. I have friends and some "normal" interests but I prefer my alone time.

You could probably meet another person on that soccer forum who lives in the USA, mate, if you wanted someone to hang out with and talk soccer.

hidwell

Being alone can be refreshing and spiritual. But with all things moderation is the key, to much time on your own, and you could end up stir crazy.

MollyBeGood

I haven't had any real alone time in a few months it's not good for me to always have to interact I get so exhausted. I like to be alone a lot more the older I get. I prefer to always be in nature and with animals over humans always have. People exhaust me for the most part-hence I am anti social :)

Kiwong

I am most at peace when I am on my own. Being around people is both exhausting and exhilarating, but always intense. I need more peace in my life than drama.

I get really stressed out if I don't get alone time. That is where I get my energy from.:)

How did you come to be interested in footie? Where did you come accross it? ( it is the bain of my life I can't believe its spreading lol)

Tomasso

I get really stressed out if I don't get alone time. That is where I get my energy from.:)

How did you come to be interested in footie? Where did you come accross it? ( it is the bain of my life I can't believe its spreading lol)

I played in high school and I played the video-game FIFA 07. Then I went to Italy for a student trip after graduation and I bought a bunch of jerseys, ever since then I've followed games on the internet and I have ordered TV channels so I can watch all the games in the Italian, English and Spanish league.