i have returned...6yrs later

sooooo.... I have completely forgotten how to use this site but it shouldnt be that hard surely lol.
On the off chance anybody I used to speak to is on here it would be nice to hear from you :) I have been away from this site for close to 7years if you search fife_girl that was my UN.

Alot has changed since then. It is so scary to think that the last month or so that i was posting on here I was writing and rewriting suicide notes and struggling to cope getting through the day! Things DO get better. So if you are in a bad place you need to just focus on the good and take a deep breath, life is unbearable at times but it is worth hanging on to!

Add/PM me if you need someone to talk to, I know how hard this can be. I had support on here when I needed it the most, now I want to help others :)

Hot_Tamale

I agree and disagree with part of your statement. There is no inherent "good" in my life right now, only the hell and the status quo. The only good is what good I choose to create for myself.

zharl

Hey! Welcome back! I had an account back then, but I don't know if I was "around" per se. If I was, I don't think that we talked. Nevertheless, good to see ya! :D

Remus

Staff member
Oh I remember you, do you still live in Fife? :)

A lot has changed. This place is dying off, old forum software and failure to advertise on google has led to it's demise, I'm on FB way more with the groups on there these days.

Last edited:

anxiety1408

sooooo.... I have completely forgotten how to use this site but it shouldnt be that hard surely lol.
On the off chance anybody I used to speak to is on here it would be nice to hear from you :) I have been away from this site for close to 7years if you search fife_girl that was my UN.

Alot has changed since then. It is so scary to think that the last month or so that i was posting on here I was writing and rewriting suicide notes and struggling to cope getting through the day! Things DO get better. So if you are in a bad place you need to just focus on the good and take a deep breath, life is unbearable at times but it is worth hanging on to!

Add/PM me if you need someone to talk to, I know how hard this can be. I had support on here when I needed it the most, now I want to help others :)

It's funny you post this fifegirl, because we pm'd eachother some in 2010! And I only came back on this site about 2 weeks ago, so like you 7 years!! :eek: