I have a new crush, please help!

agoraphobickatie

lol! my boobs are pretty kick-ass. They're gangsta' even. They'll cut a b-tch. And then throw up gang signs. And maybe some of this:

holy shit! hahaha, that just made me crack up laughing! lol! :D

any updates endy? how did class go today? you hooked 'er yet? :)

agoraphobickatie

Horrible. I dont know, I am so confused about my life right now and not only because of this but it has been going on for too long already.

I am an emotional wreck

i know how you feel, bud... seriously, sometimes you just get to that point and you're just like 'what the fukk?' ..it's okay to be there, everybody is at some point, and probably more than once or twice.. last time i was there i took it as my chance to get a hold of what the hell i want to do with my life, realize it and work on living it.. by no means is it easy, but i'm fine with it, have to do something with the cards i'm dealt. i hope you can take some time to relax for a minute, k? you're such a positive influence here and have some amazing knowledge and advice to share, so i know you'll be okay :) best wishes, bud

agoraphobickatie

as much as i wish i could pull you out of your funk, i know i'm no magician... i'm truly sorry that you feel this way, bud. know that you cannot be complete with another until you're complete in yourself. i know that's meaningless to say, but i'd just like to wish you well..

Mack_Berserk

Hmmm. Ok. I had to edit my comment because I did not read the whole thread.

Do not - I REPEAT, DO NOT, get attached to a girl before you even remotely start having a relationship with her. I have done this several times, and as you have already stated, it is very painful.

If you like this girl alot, and want her badly enough (even if you have SA), you will keep going for her. Rejection will not be as hurtful as it usually is and you will ask her out again and again. Persistance can be seen as a good trait, or annoying, depending on how you come off.

However, if you found the possibility of multiple rejections too daunting, you should at least ask her out once if you have not already (or at least ask if she would like to hang out), just so you can move on. If she says "yes", great. You can move forward from there. If "no", it sucks, sure, but you can get over it from there.

I have actually found that the saying "there are plenty of fish in the sea" can more easily be applied during the stage that involves the least attachment to a girl. The idea is, if she does not like you, then w/e. Of course, this mentality may be somewhat more difficult than just that (with SA), but that's what you have to aim for. ;)

Last edited:

slapstick

I'm in a similar situation as you dude but like with most things in life people are good cleaning specks out of others eyes b4 taking the planks out of there own haha..Anyway it sounds like you're on good terms with her so play out what your'e doin 4 a bit longer let her get to know more about you and vice versa then when you feel shes comfortable with you and you with her ask her out..I DON't mean straight out do ya wana go out, but more like, I'm hangin out wit some friends in the weekend at the beach ya wanna come? there will be drinks, food etc (assuming she drinks of course) and freestyle from there..I know as a fellow Phobic you're freestyle conversation (lying lol) is pretty good lol

slapstick

I also didn't read all messages b4 replyin so I'd like to add on to what I said earlier...For every yes theres a no and I know rejection is hard to take, hell the thought of it is enough to make one not even want to try. But the phrase what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger rings very true which I hold onto...When I think back to before I realized I had Social Phobia and after I knew yeah sure theres some things I'd wished had changed but I have also come along way and have had many experiences that I know will benefit me and my future wife to be in the near future..so chill homey and ride the rollercoaster even if you have 6 bad days and 1 good one in a week.. trust me man that 1 is enough to last the week...

Jake123

Banned
So after a good long walk, a river of tears, a few good fist-fukks to walls/trees/posts, a 6-pack, a very beautiful argument with a family member and some good thinking I can say that, I don't feel any better.

I guess it is inevitable for some social outcast who posts on a forum community to end up expressing this way towards it and let everyone know these negative inner-feelings. In the short time that I have been here, I've seen it, at least once. Because of this, the proper thing to do would be to apologize for being such a fukking drama queen.

This is no suicide note either because if I decide to go towards that direction, I think this place will be the last one to know about it. I am just being expressive (yeah on the internet YEAHH..fun!).

You will see me a lot less often from now on because that is just how I am. When I fail to be positive (specially with myself) and have a good self-image, I tend to disappear from that environment. I might lurk for a bit longer then ask for an account cancellation if possible, or something like that.

I am done with this girl situation, I am nothing and nobody without a sexual partner. I am a very passionate person in a very sexual way and without that, I can't go on. This might sound sick to you, but it is how it is. You either accept me or you don't. Either way, it does not matter. I am not complete. It has been too long and I am done trying/waiting.

Thanks to agoraphobickatie for the nice words. If you knew how I felt at the moment, then you would know how meaningless is anything outside my brain.

Cheers to all and never forget to be yourself.

Dude don't give up :( You can do it! Miamians aren't quitters! Don't take a small setback as the end of the world you just need to keep at it.