I feel judged.. :(

Hi,

Always I talk myself down. I say the most worst things about myself.
Like, ''I can't do it, I'm the most weird person in the world''
''My life has ended. There's nothing to fix about it''
''Social Anxiety destroys my life''.
''See all those people socialize, and see me.. Being ****ed up''
''I'm weird, people judged me like i'm strange, I bet they did''

this goes in my mind all time.. What is wrong with me?
I am telling myself all those things.. so I will get sad , mad or depressed
I'm so anxious when I think back of times, people could judge me bad
And am I a pessimist? Am I having a depression? Or Am I a masochist?
everyday reminds me of my pain.. I feel pain by the fact that I have soical anxiety and the way I am. I wish I was someone else..

I feel embarrassed, judged, judged by people.
When I see myself back on a video tape for example.. I think wow.. Is that me? What a strange appearance. For example huh. But it's more worse than only a video tape. It's my whole life what i feel judged by.

I wish I could do anything about it :(

awkwardamanda

Yeah, I can relate. I'm always thinking negative things like "I hate myself" and "I hate my life." When I get really upset angry I'll think in the second person, like, "I hate you" and "you suck." Sometimes it gets much nastier than that.::(:

BlackKids

Everyone with SA feels like this and Id say almost everyone doesn't like how they look on films / photos. Now as I'm getting over my anxieties I've realised that the only person judging was myself.
The good thing about anxiety is that once you build your confidence back up its extremely solid. If somebody does ridicule you it wouldn't even matter and you won't even think about it twice.
That's something you have to look forwards too.

Last edited:

unisucks

you need to stop self negative talk.

people judge each other all the time. what I did was accepting myself, as who I am.

elvemind

I also was very judging on myself because i had a rugh beginning, children on the basic school destroyed al my confidence and safetey feelings, now just reached 21 I endly accepted who I am and building op a own life, a own socialweb(and thats not easy) and a strong confidence of myself. and its true its seems to be that i was the most judging person, most of the other people are judging me a lot nicer then i should a while ago.

my englische isn't that grate at the gramma aprt but i hop you all understand what I mean.

Last edited:
you need to stop self negative talk.

people judge each other all the time. what I did was accepting myself, as who I am.

That's great, But I just can't accept myself. I'm worrying about my appearance way too much. It's just that I kind of dislike myself. I only focus on the negative part of me. And because of bad experiences I believe what people have told me.

elvemind

That's great, But I just can't accept myself. I'm worrying about my appearance way too much. It's just that I kind of dislike myself. I only focus on the negative part of me. And because of bad experiences I believe what people have told me.

well what I have seen from youre movies and pictures is that you are really handsome but jou have to see it yourself, and that will take a while proberly. I think you hear this often en that its hard but you have to try focusing on the things that you think is pretty and i dont only mean your form and body but also youre character. there most be a lot of good experience as well like compliments and what people say about jou. dont trow that kind of things away but trie to remember it and use it as extra energie! try to see the possitive things and hold them tigty in youre hands (A)

with a loving heart, me

Luthien

I know how you feel, totally. I've been in the same boat since middle school. It's really hard to be nice to yourself but it's the only way and it's totally possible. Just remember that you weren't born saying nasty things to yourself, you LEARNED that, and it can be un-learned. It's hard and takes a long time, but it can be done and it's necessary.

But I can also identify with something else about you that you didn't mention.... Somewhere inside you, you know you're pretty, you know you're good at singing and doing what you love. You know it but you're afraid to admit it. You're afraid that it's not true or that you're bad for feeling good. I know you're feeling this because I feel it too. That's why even though you think all these nasty things, you still perform! And put your own photo on the internet! Somewhere inside you is an amazing powerful little girl who's saying "I am so beautiful!!!!" and then the other part of you tells her that's wrong. But thank you're lucky stars you have that wonderful little you that knows you're good because the more you believe her and let her shine through you, the happier you'll be.

Island_chic

I 've felt that way tooo many times to count. I understand what your going through! Just remember that there are many, many other people....who do understand.
We are all out here in the world. So far away but so close.
*luv & hugs*