I Am Stupid Loser

I should have never of been born into this world. I am a nobody nothing loser. The universe hates me and I will never amount to anything. I don't even know why I even get out of bed.

Cause I am 30 years old virgin living with his parents and I have no job and I cannot find one. Even if I did find one it would be a low wage job that I would be a slave to. I have no future at all. My parents treat me like I am a stupid teenager and I am not allowed to do anything. I will be poor and alone forever.

ImNotMyIllness

Your situation and mental state seems pretty dire to me(read some of your older posts). Since, you're basically at the end of your rope, you have nothing to lose now and everything to gain.

You're 30, don't really have access to a car, live at home and a virgin. Okay......Yes, that sucks....BUT, you can do something about it.

1. Try free online dating. i.e Craigslist.com shypassions.com . I know you think there isn't a girl out there for you but you're wrong. There are A LOT OF LONELY WOMEN out there that are looking for a nice and honest guy. I've seen women with guys who don't drive and don't have a job. That's a fact!
2. Minimum wage jobs do suck. But, do that for now and save up as much money as you can.
3. Try to go to a community college. You can have the fees waived as your are low/no income.
4. Try to meet SA people in your area online and meet in person. You need to build a support group. Also, this will be good for finding future roommates.

...........You're going to be poor for a while (me too!!!) but the alone part can be taken care of faster than you think. Just do grunt work and save, save, save.......it will add up. Get a degree AA degree and then pursue a Bachelors at a State College.

montejocarlo

Your situation and mental state seems pretty dire to me(read some of your older posts). Since, you're basically at the end of your rope, you have nothing to lose now and everything to gain.

You're 30, don't really have access to a car, live at home and a virgin. Okay......Yes, that sucks....BUT, you can do something about it.

1. Try free online dating. i.e Craigslist.com shypassions.com . I know you think there isn't a girl out there for you but you're wrong. There are A LOT OF LONELY WOMEN out there that are looking for a nice and honest guy. I've seen women with guys who don't drive and don't have a job. That's a fact!
2. Minimum wage jobs do suck. But, do that for now and save up as much money as you can.
3. Try to go to a community college. You can have the fees waived as your are low/no income.
4. Try to meet SA people in your area online and meet in person. You need to build a support group. Also, this will be good for finding future roommates.

...........You're going to be poor for a while (me too!!!) but the alone part can be taken care of faster than you think. Just do grunt work and save, save, save.......it will add up. Get a degree AA degree and then pursue a Bachelors at a State College.

this is very helpful. i agree.

I should have never of been born into this world. I am a nobody nothing loser. The universe hates me and I will never amount to anything. I don't even know why I even get out of bed.

i often get this feeling myself, but it doesn't take long before i snap out of it.

i learned to accept the fact that i'm emotionally unstable, and that's all there is to it. "every bad perception i have is a product of my negative emotions. i would feel worthless but that doesn't mean it's true." these thoughts serve as my anchor.

i know it's different when you're in the actual fit of self-loathing. but to know and accept the uncontrollability of your emotions as well as the falsehood of your thoughts during an emotional breakdown would be a great help.

nodejesque

You are definitely not a loser. I too have nights when I feel this way so I can sympathize. Just know that it gets better. I know that for me at least, school has definitely helped with overcoming some of my issues. Its just a matter of allowing change to happen. Wishing you success and prosperity in whatever endeavor you choose, School or work.

mixedupgirl

Excellent advise from ImNotMyIllness. When you hit rock-bottom the only way is up.

PGT

Cause I am 30 years old virgin living with his parents and I have no job and I cannot find one. Even if I did find one it would be a low wage job that I would be a slave to. I have no future at all. My parents treat me like I am a stupid teenager and I am not allowed to do anything. I will be poor and alone forever.

Hey!

We are quite similar in a way. Read some of my posts and you will see.

Pm me if you want to talk or ask any questions and i will help you with some advice if i can.

Try and focus on the positives not the negatives and you can change. The change will not happen overnight though its going to take time and effort.

Bo592

I know you think there isn't a girl out there for you but you're wrong. There are A LOT OF LONELY WOMEN out there that are looking for a nice and honest guy. I've seen women with guys who don't drive and don't have a job. That's a fact!
No job, don`t drive and they still got a girl I WONDER How they pull that off ? That really good message to every guy that been beating him self up about not have any money for a women.

kotulakj2

Don't get down bro. Listen to the stuff that has happened in my life. I have had 2 life threatening surgeries. I basically have only 2 friends, but pretty much for the most part never hang out with them because I'm an introvert. I've been fired from a job, because I wasn't good enough and just think that's a lot worse in my opinion to be fired than to not have a job at all. I mean when that happened to me I pretty much went 5 years until I finally overcame that type of rejection and got a job recently in January as a substitute teacher.

And then when it comes to women, I've never been in a relationship and will be going out with this girl online next week. Chances are she won't like me because I'm too quiet and boring for any attractive girl to ever be in a relationship with me and will definitely leave me BUT I'm not going to let that faze me. I'm going to say to myself that no matter what happens on that date I'm going to try my best to have fun and forget about the fact if the person wants to be my friend or girlfriend or whatever that person want to be with me. If I get rejected I'll say to myself so what, the sun comes up tomorrow and you move on with life and find someone else. It's just like what I finally came to realize when I was fired from my job 5 years ago. I was fired from my job, so I said finally this year big deal so what? I just find another job.

No sense bro in burying your sorrows in the past. I mean you can't spend your life looking back, you must spend your looking forward because you can't change what has already happened. You just can't. I try to always say to myself even though I'll always be a quiet person, I'm unique and I'm happy to be who I am. If stupid people want to reject me then that's their prerogative, but life still goes on and I want to man up to my rejection. I committed to myself already than even if 1000 women reject me for being quiet, I'm not going to give up. The law of averages say that you can only be rejected so many times by women before at least 1 accepts you. That's just common sense, but the key is to do online dating like I'm doing if you don't want to go out and meet someone.

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

Don't get down bro. Listen to the stuff that has happened in my life. I have had 2 life threatening surgeries. I basically have only 2 friends, but pretty much for the most part never hang out with them because I'm an introvert. I've been fired from a job, because I wasn't good enough and just think that's a lot worse in my opinion to be fired than to not have a job at all. I mean when that happened to me I pretty much went 5 years until I finally overcame that type of rejection and got a job recently in January as a substitute teacher.

And then when it comes to women, I've never been in a relationship and will be going out with this girl online next week. Chances are she won't like me because I'm too quiet and boring for any attractive girl to ever be in a relationship with me and will definitely leave me BUT I'm not going to let that faze me. I'm going to say to myself that no matter what happens on that date I'm going to try my best to have fun and forget about the fact if the person wants to be my friend or girlfriend or whatever that person want to be with me. If I get rejected I'll say to myself so what, the sun comes up tomorrow and you move on with life and find someone else. It's just like what I finally came to realize when I was fired from my job 5 years ago. I was fired from my job, so I said finally this year big deal so what? I just find another job.

No sense bro in burying your sorrows in the past. I mean you can't spend your life looking back, you must spend your looking forward because you can't change what has already happened. You just can't. I try to always say to myself even though I'll always be a quiet person, I'm unique and I'm happy to be who I am. If stupid people want to reject me then that's their prerogative, but life still goes on and I want to man up to my rejection. I committed to myself already than even if 1000 women reject me for being quiet, I'm not going to give up. The law of averages say that you can only be rejected so many times by women before at least 1 accepts you. That's just common sense, but the key is to do online dating like I'm doing if you don't want to go out and meet someone.

Impressive attitude and very inspiring!

mozart87

I dont wanna pretend I am a smart-ass nor I have the right to judge you but...
hey, there are people on this planet that work the **** out of them and get really nothing from life. like in africa where they dont even have a house.

take the good part of what you have and make a step by step plan to fight the mess.
define your perfect life scenario and focus on small things you can do right-away.
for example you could try find other fawks with social phobia and make a group or something.

its not a big deal that you are a virgin, there are also female virgins at older age.
would it be better if you had a fat wife and two kids and still leaving your parents? would you be happy?

do what depends on you to make you feel better. or go the army [oh, don't, it's just a stupid joke]

Severian

I know how you feel. Most days I can barely function due to the oppressive weight of depression and anxiety. I've spent so much time in hiding now, so much time living inside my own head desperately trying to shut out every external influence, that I've basically become a non-entity. I have no discernable personality, no interests, no abilities or goals. I'm unable to interact meaningfully with other people, unable to think properly, and unable to do anything that requires even the smallest amount of concentration. I can't even pursue therapy at the moment as even the therapist admitted that my concentration was too poor to continue. I'm not sure what's going to happen to me, but on present course I will most likely end up locating a multi-storey building to leap from.

rosewood

you are not a loser.... you are struggling with a difficult issue and you came to the right place to vent where people understand you. hang in there

Lamb

I'm sorry you're feeling so sh*tty. People have given some really sound advice here to reflect upon. Hang in there and feel free to discuss any issues that may be dragging you down in more detail. Each one of us is struggling in our own ways as well, but we're also here to support, encourage and lend others an ear in times of need.

razzle dazzle rose

I know how you feel. I am in a similar position and at times it gets very difficult. Many of us here can relate. You are not alone.

It is a good thing you posted here and are reaching out to others; it is important not to isolate when we feel this way as it just makes it that much worse. Continue posting here and let us know how you are doing.