Humiliated.

Miami

Sorry that happened Jennifer.
Dont let it get you too down tho, I try to not get hurt by comments made by pieces of crap like that "woman".

Jennifer

It's alright really. And thanks. I'm sure everyone has their own talents.
Hmm... You know... My relative (who just passed away last month) also had an obvious lazy eye. Or some condition of the eye caused by someone accidentally ramming a badminton racket into his face.

He eventually got a good job and had a family and great kids and all. Lots of people miss him still.

Comparing me to some one who got hit in the face with a racket... that sure is confidence booster.

Nicholas

What's this lazy eye? Is it when you have one eye that is more open than the other? I have one eye that seems to be less "normal" than the other, but it's not always noticeable, and I think it's normal because no one always has a completely "symmetrical" body.
Is it something more noticeable like Paris Hilton?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Don't feel bad. For the way she acted, I can tell she is a bitch and you are 100 times much better than her. And I bet she is like that to everyone and nobody likes her.

Miami

What's this lazy eye? Is it when you have one eye that is more open than the other? I have one eye that seems to be less "normal" than the other, but it's not always noticeable, and I think it's normal because no one always has a completely "symmetrical" body.
Is it something more noticeable like Paris Hilton?

its when your eyes seem like they are not looking in the same direction as the other.

Tiercel

Step 1: Eat LOTS of high fiber cereal for breakfast.

Step 2: Job interviews or other stressful occurances.

Step 3: Use coffee shop rest room. And be sure to miss.

:D

Ravens

I think literally anyone no matter what their circumstances would be both embarrassed and rightfully outraged at what happened.
Can at least take strength from knowing you're a better person than she. We're all behind you.

prince

Its so sad to hear you.

I think most social phobic person's including me have to suffer those kind of insults all day,how can they understand our tears.

Surely God will repay for their deeds.

doesit

the thing is there are loads of people like that in this world,but the only thing you should think that you wont see that bitch again who has no common sence at all about people conditions.But if you gonna feel bad about it,and beat yourself because the interview didnt went the way you wanted nothing will change in your condition.

jmroszczak

wow...Now I know for sure I will never go on a job interview now...wtf..that was horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ::(:

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through that.
My idea is a little different. Do not let one "dick" (as in asshole) get in your way
for something you really want. Now I take it you didn't desire that job but if next
time it is your dream job and you run in to a person like this do not even let
them get you down. SA or not, disregard people like this.

Off The Wall

Oh man that stuff shits me so badly.. i wanna ring up for you and complain.. actually go see her face to face and pick out all her faults... :). You poor thing i think that was the last thing you ever needed to happen to you, she's obviously a complete idiot of a person anyone who sits there and laughs at someone especially during a job interview has serious issues... it's so rude. That happened to my sister in an interview she just got up and left before she started crying.. the lady followed her out the door and told her to go back in.. obviously she didnt. made me so angry... as if anyone is perfect enough to sit there and judge you..

people like that need someone to stand up to them, otherwise they'll keep on doing it. I'd like to be the "bigger" person and sit there and just be like hm okay cool.. but i'd have to start yelling at them and make them feel shit...

Emma

You wouldn't want to work for that rude bitch anyway.:eek:

Maybe someone will throw hot coffee in her face and shove a muffin up her stupid ass.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Lazy eye or not you are probably far more attractive than she is and she is almost certainly very jealous of you! People like that need to be put in their place. Next time you get anything from anyone give them hell and let them see it's not okay. Youre not the one who should feel like shit, she is.

sabbath

Banned
The best revenge is living well.

That interview is a worst case scenario. She's a lowly waitress who feels a little power in conducting an interview. But she's really just a slave working for tips. Probably relies on her looks to get tips from guys. She's a horrible person on the inside.

I'd love for one of these insensitive animals to get maced in the face next time they bully some nice person.

Don't let it get to you. If you keep looking I'm sure you'll find a nice job with nice people to work with.