Humiliated.

bitch!!!! I bet ur a lot smarter than here, even if she is pretty.. that's even more reason to get rid of ur SA!!!! one da, to get cured, come to that bitch and don;t slap her.. emotional pain is much more harsh than psysical.. so ask someone whose really good at offending people and show that bitch!!!!!!!!!! :))))) nice to me tu Jen , I 'm Marianne :))))

Jennifer

bitch!!!! I bet ur a lot smarter than here, even if she is pretty.. that's even more reason to get rid of ur SA!!!! one da, to get cured, come to that bitch and don;t slap her.. emotional pain is much more harsh than psysical.. so ask someone whose really good at offending people and show that bitch!!!!!!!!!! :))))) nice to me tu Jen , I 'm Marianne :))))

Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon (being that I'm a social retard).

Truly lovely post by the way.

Oh and nice to meet you as well.

I'm really sorry that you had that happen to you Jennifer. But you made the effort. I feel it's something you could feel proud of. In a way, she is already showing (at least for that instance) that you are a better person than her.

Cheer up yar? Let Dronee drone one poem for ye. (go easy on me, English is not my native language)

Another test in life's endless tests
And when oh when is the time to rest?
Relentless duress and tasteless jests
It's such a mess and they but depress

For sticks and stones can break my bones
But words can crush the soul
But a friendly word can in you imbue
A respite and your soul anew

Perhaps a soul once hurt now seeks to hurt
That her hurt unheard now is well heard
And so by a hurtful word an ire stirred
And in this cycle so many quagmired

But reach a hand and you may find it's true
Another hand that reach for you

Oh dear... that's not very cheerful. But I hope the effort has cheered you nonetheless.

Maybe the person is just having a bad day. It is discouraging to be sure, but really, not all people are like that. Hang on yar?

Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon (being that I'm a social retard).

Oh and nice to meet you as well.

No one's a retard. Everyone has different strengths. And things can be learned. I hope someday you'll see that. And I'm not just saying this.

Jennifer

I'm really sorry that you had that happen to you Jennifer. But you made the effort. I feel it's something you could feel proud of. In a way, she is already showing (at least for that instance) that you are a better person than her.

Cheer up yar? Let Dronee drone one poem for ye. (go easy on me, English is not my native language)

Oh dear... that's not very cheerful. But I hope the effort has cheered you nonetheless.

Maybe the person is just having a bad day. It is discouraging to be sure, but really, not all people are like that. Hang on yar?

The poem's nice, it's appreciated

And yeah my English (obviously) isn't geat either, I'm french canadian.

Thank you for the kind response.

Harleyq

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that happened to you! Look at this way - would you REALLY wanna work for someone like that anyways? You have nothing to be embarrassed about. She was completely rude and unprofessional. Keep looking til you find someone who knows how to be a proper emplyer.

If I knew where she works, I'd send in a bunch of fake complaint letters for you. Who the hell does she think she is?

Last edited:

Voltar

Did you really write this yourself?

Nicholas

Jennifer, I'm so sorry for what happened to you.
I have been humiliated several times, and I felt like shit, and I know for sure all those traumas changed my life and are the cause of my problems. The worst one was when a doctor laughed at me I think, and called another nurse to laugh at me together. That time I remember I cried on the way home, but I remember I was so pissed off that I wanted to wait for him outside the hospital and beat him up.

But that was years ago. Now those bad experiences have become phobias. Now I know the truth, and I won't let such things happen again and affect me that way.
So this is your mistake:
How am I suppose to ever (attempt) to talk to anyone ever again? I feel pathetic.
The truth I know now is...
First, that what happened is meaningless. She was a fuking bitch, and not everyone is that way: only some idiots.
Second, you must not let others treat you that way and make you feel depressed. If something like that ever happens again, you must say something like "Are you making fun of me?", insult her, spit on her face, whatever. But do something to show to YOURSELF and the others that you have the right to live your life like everyone else.
If you don't understand and do that, you can only get more and more depressed and anxious in the future, like I did. But if what happened with that doctor ever happened to me again, I know I would feel compelled to punch his shit face, for my own good.

I am not mean at all, I think I'm very nice... but some scumbags like that woman who made fun of you deserve nothing at all from anyone, not even from the nicest people in the world. So if you had spit in her face if would still have been too nice of you.
By the way, leave this matter alone now. It's no use trying to do anything about that bitch now, it's too late. Forget it, and remember the lesson.

Last edited:

Oh and nice to meet you as well.[/Quote0
ur surely not a social retard... and as someone else said things can be learned.. have u went to CBT.. I'm about to start that and a support group... I hope... :))))))

cosmosis

All I can say is count me on wanting to slap that bitch. Makes me so incredibly mad/sad to hear that story and what you had to go through.

Jennifer

Jennifer, I'm so sorry for what happened to you.
I have been humiliated several times, and I felt like shit, and I know for sure all those traumas changed my life and are the cause of my problems. The worst one was when a doctor laughed at me I think, and called another nurse to laugh at me together. That time I remember I cried on the way home, but I remember I was so pissed off that I wanted to wait for him outside the hospital and beat him up.

If ya don't mind me askin'... how did that occur?

It's one thing to get laughed at by a stupid blonde, but a doctor & nurse, ouch...

Cynic

Okay then (possibly the worst part of the interview) she says “um what's wrong with your eye?”. I have amblyobia (lazy eye) in my right eye. I was kinda surprised she asked me that... It's kinda obvious what's wrong with it, but anyway I told her, when I said that she started laughing. I was obviously insulted
Does your lazy eye actually look different? My left eye is a lazy eye too. The pupil is also shaped like a keyhole. My sight is about 80-90% in that eye. I used to get loads of stick about it off kids when I was in school

Then she says “so when it comes to personal hygiene is this just a bad day for you or...?”, I wanted to die right there, where the hell does she get off asking about my hygiene?
She sounds like a complete twat asking personal questions like that, and TBH its a good job you won't be working for her.

To look on the bright side, it could have been worse - if you had got the job, she could have then gone on to making your working life a living Hell, so at least you saw her true colours beforehand.

Well I assume he didn't, but you gotta love his effort! :)

I wrote it myself. Sort of a hobby of mine. The class I used to attend had some really REALLY good English speakers and literary types. I guess it rubbed off a bit on me.

# OP: Yeah I agree. It's good that you didn't get the job. That does not sound like the type of person whom you'd want to work with.

Luke1993

Oh no now this makes me even more scared to go out into the real world!

But I would've just said "you SLAG!" and then leave lol

Oh no now this makes me even more scared to go out into the real world!

But I would've just said "you SLAG!" and then leave lol

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/small-kindness-21526/

I don't know how to describe it, but the above is one way to go about it. It works for me most of the time. Well, if I actually have the energy to be extremely polite and firm. *Shrugs* Sometimes, quite often, people will realize their lack of tact and reciprocate your courtesy. If not, then you can always claim the moral victory?

I don't think answering insults with more insults usually end well. But that's just my opinion.

Jennifer

Does your lazy eye actually look different? My left eye is a lazy eye too. The pupil is also shaped like a keyhole. My sight is about 80-90% in that eye. I used to get loads of stick about it off kids when I was in school

Yeah, it is pretty bad. Completely noticeable. Actually both my eyes are lazy I just didn't want to confuse people by saying that. I just said my right one because it happens to be weaker.

We're blessed aren't we?

Jennifer

I wrote it myself. Sort of a hobby of mine. The class I used to attend had some really REALLY good English speakers and literary types. I guess it rubbed off a bit on me.

Oh sorry if I insulted you.

Just so you know you're really talented with that.

Oh sorry if I insulted you.

Just so you know you're really talented with that.

It's alright really. And thanks. I'm sure everyone has their own talents.
Hmm... You know... My relative (who just passed away last month) also had an obvious lazy eye. Or some condition of the eye caused by someone accidentally ramming a badminton racket into his face.

He eventually got a good job and had a family and great kids and all. Lots of people miss him still.