How old r ya'll?

well it looks like I am everyones granny :D

I am 43

and I still feel in my 20's :rolleyes:

but

when you all catch up ..just remember this

*wear you wrinkles with pride*

mental capacity of a 5 year old

Hey cheers man! Same here! I feel like a real kid... wee!!!

Seriously though... I think if I do have a relationship... I should probably go for someone several years younger. So that the maturity level is comparable.

Last edited:

hippiechild

Heck no - there's at least a couple of us here older than you, kid! ;]

(i keep thinking maybe there oughta be an "Over 40" forum on here...)

My gosh, I agree! It's a great boon to be able to read the banter of our community's wise sages. A subforum for that would be great :D

Luthien

Might have posted on this already, but I am 24 and as the others say, still stuck in the teens.

What's up with that, anyway? I feel the same way, 25 (26 tomorrow >.<) I wonder if people who don't have SA feel that way too or if it's a part of what we're going through...

Anthem of the Angels

What's up with that, anyway? I feel the same way, 25 (26 tomorrow >.<) I wonder if people who don't have SA feel that way too or if it's a part of what we're going through...

This might be a load of nonsense, but here's what I think. I think that the SA has prevented us from experiencing some of the best things in life, from becoming outgoing people, and now we just have a gap that we must fill.

Luthien

This might be a load of nonsense, but here's what I think. I think that the SA has prevented us from experiencing some of the best things in life, from becoming outgoing people, and now we just have a gap that we must fill.

I don't know about that, because I've only had major anxiety for a couple years and it's only gotten so bad that I don't leave my house this year. I lived a very full and exciting life and was always very outgoing. I spent from 17 until 25 traveling the country, hitchhiking and riding trains, joined a circus and lived in a bus, lived in many different cities and met tons of people! Inside, I always felt a bit anxious, I was always trying to be and do whatever I though would make the people around me accept and like me, but that didn't really stop me from doing what I wanted. It just made my crazy experiences less fun, because I was always worried, always feeling like I wasn't really fitting in or like the people I called my friends didn't really like me. Yet I still feel like I'm 17, I still feel like a kid. I don't know what's up with that, maybe I still feel so much of the same fear, anxiety and insecurity that goes along with being a teen and that's why I still feel 17. Maybe somehow it feels like being an "adult" means being confident and having a certain amount of surety about your choices and who you are, and my lack of that is why I feel like I'm still a kid.

Anthem of the Angels

I spent from 17 until 25 traveling the country, hitchhiking and riding trains, joined a circus and lived in a bus, lived in many different cities and met tons of people!

Wow... You're my new idol :)

Maybe somehow it feels like being an "adult" means being confident and having a certain amount of surety about your choices and who you are, and my lack of that is why I feel like I'm still a kid.

I agree with you on that one.

coyote

Maybe somehow it feels like being an "adult" means being confident and having a certain amount of surety about your choices and who you are, and my lack of that is why I feel like I'm still a kid.

That makes very good sense to me.

agoraphobickatie

i'll be 22 on june 20th!! 15 more days! woohoo!!! i'm excited for my birthday and all, but i feel like all the fun birthdays are over! dammit! lol