How often do you cry?

mrb

last time i cried was in a school fight years ago , but i was kicked in the nuts and it really hurt :mad:

Emily_G

Not often. 10 times a year maybe...not quite once a month. IDk though, I've never counted, lol.

KiaraBlue

I us€d to cry a lot...mostly at th€ €nd of th€ th€ day ..b€for€ sl€€p, b€caus€ th€n my brain works lik€ crazy and I r€m€mb€r €v€ry bad thing that happ€n€d during th€ day or in th€ past..
But now..v€ry rar€ and that's not good for m€ I think..b€caus€ I 'sav€' all things in m€ and €v€ry now and th€n €xpolod€ and th€r€ is s€a of t€€rs..

And you illumination? :)

mrb

I us€d to cry a lot...mostly at th€ €nd of th€ th€ day ..b€for€ sl€€p, b€caus€ th€n my brain works lik€ crazy and I r€m€mb€r €v€ry bad thing that happ€n€d during th€ day or in th€ past..
But now..v€ry rar€ and that's not good for m€ I think..b€caus€ I 'sav€' all things in m€ and €v€ry now and th€n €xpolod€ and th€r€ is s€a of t€€rs..

And you illumination? :)

is there something wrong with the e on your keyboard blue :confused:

Luke1993

Well the second half of last year I started crying every day.....hadn't cried for years before that. I think that it was because I'd finished High School with no friends and not very good qualifications. That "the best days of your life" were over.

I guess all the lonliness and that just got to me. But since the start of this year I've only cried twice, so it's an improvement I guess!

dreamqueen

dramaqueen........ odd im rly pondering which comedy audience wud find that funny or the motive of it........

dreamqueen

oh ok thx for clarifying!!! i hope ur still not embarrassed tho.. i felt pretty silly for even questioning it hahaha

FOR REAL

Banned
very often and usually for no reason too. (sometimes tears of sadness and other times tears of happiness)

if you cant cry does that mean you feel numb? cause when i feel numb i have no emotion really