• 1-3

Votes: 55 41.4%
  • 3-10

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • 10+

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters

Paahi

I started talking to a boy on the internet for a bit over a year ago. I then went on holiday and met him. He's now my best friend and my boyfriend. I've never gotten along with anyone like this or been able to be myself as much as I can with him before. He's the absolute best.
This is wonderful!

DimBulb

I do not have any friends. I interact with people for official things, so they are colleagues not friends.

T T T

I easily have 10+ 'friends'. However, if 'friends' are people you enjoy being around, then this sinks down to a measly 2; my cousin and my girlfriend.

B

Beatrice

I did have a few pretty good friends, but we moved to different places for college...... So at the moment, zero :( I still talk to them now and then, one more frequently than the others, but that can't compare to real life friends.

I have one person I would call my friend and we rarely talk anymore unless I call her. I just get too shy around people and when I do talk I second guess everything I say. So that doesn't really lend itself to making friends.

LazyHermitCrab

idk.... i just wanna find someone who has sa too to actually hang out with.... my last friend invited me to a pool party.... and i said we should play videogames, but our plans also seem to turn into a party invites.... :s it's tiring getting commented on shyness, randomness, and so on....

Summoning

I guess I can say that I have 5 closest friends. I can count on more people as well, but those 5 are what I can call "real friends".

Prestonator

Ohh no that is okay! I was just trying to make a point that everyone likes to interact with different numbers of people, we are all different people :)

upndwn

Close friends, maybe 10-15. Acquaintances and casual friends probably a hundred (if you don't include my internet friends maybe 60-70).

Last edited:

Nanita

3 friends probably, only one lives where I live, the other 2 live far away.

And about 5 people that I see once in a while.. once a year or once every 2 years.. and I wouldn´t call them friends.

chibiXphantom

i have 3 really close friends in real life (though one is my boyfriend.. and the other 2 i havent seen for 2 years so....)
i have 4 good friends i met online, but not in person yet

Srijita52

In real live have only one best friend & 5-6 friendly acquaitances & my former best friend who left me to join the popular crowd,but now she's sorry for that & we're friendly again.